Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday bin truck

Options
  • 15-08-2013 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Last Thursday an unbranded bin truck (general waste) was leaking volumes of stinking liquid from the back as it drove around the estate. One week on the roads are still stained with it but I just felt it was a health hazard as well as just smelling so bad, so many kids play on the roads here. I wrongly assumed it was Greenstar, thinking they were using a replacement truck or something but it wasn't them. Which other bin company collects general waste on a Thursday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I saw an Ozo truck today (Thursday). Not sure if it's their regular day, but there is more than just Green star collecting on Thursdays.

Advertisement