Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fellow lucid dreamer?

Options
  • 15-08-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys, just logged onto the site since I last joined up.
    Any lucid dreamers here at boards.ie ?
    I'm fairly proficient at it myself, started last year and I'm, already close to 500 lucid dreams now :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

I used to be brilliant at lucid dreaming, then I started having issues with sleep paralysis & sleep starts and over time, lost the ability.

Now I'm only able to wake up on command and tell myself I'm dreaming when I'm dreaming. I've got no real control over my dream though. The odd night I'll be able get rid of someone from it, but I can't change the environment, fly, or any other fun stuff. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dutchraptor

That's a shame :(
    I hope you consider getting back into it? I had a few problems with sleep paralysis but they never deterred me.
    Dream control is actually pretty easy, confidence is obviously key though.
    It would be awesome to have other active lucid dreamers here. If you need any help with any techniques or so, you can always shoot me a PM, I'm quite brilliant at dream control.

Advertisement