Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Internet Provider?

Options
  • 15-08-2013 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

What would be the best internet provider in Dublin City? As far as speed, and reliability. I don't mind if I have to pay more for that. We are in the country at the moment on Satellite (thats all we could get) but its fast, and reliable, and thinking we might keep the satellite when we move to Dublin city.
    Does anyone have cable internet is it fast and reliable? I would need an unlimited plan so i am not looking for the cheapest, but if there is something thats just as good as the satellite but cheaper, of course i would choose that! the main thing i need it for is skype video to family and friends overseas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

UPC if you can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I would recommend UPC as well, am talking to Germany via Skype quite a lot, no problems there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

I like sky i do a lot of heavy Downloading and Uploading no problem regarding speed its unlimited with no fair usage unlike some. My Sky and Internet and phone total monthly bill is 49.99 no overcharge i have all programs on sky also.

Internet runs two phones Ps3 and Desktop all running together, usually Ps3 is gaming or Netflicks. Desktop is downloading or just browsing with YouTube music in background, And phones for forums or FB and the likes

Advertisement