Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Origin

Options
  • 16-08-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm wondering if anyone knows the easiest way to move Origin and all Origin games to a different hard drive, I currently have them on my SSD but need to move them as I am running out of space.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

S_K_ wrote: »
    I'm wondering if anyone knows the easiest way to move Origin and all Origin games to a different hard drive, I currently have them on my SSD but need to move them as I am running out of space.

If its anything like steam find your local content(which is where the games are installed). Copy and paste them anywhere onto your larger drive. Then copy your save games/dlc.

When you have anything important copied over just uninstall origin and reinstall it. When prompted to save origin to a location change from C to whatever letter your new drive is. Install and move all your content over afterwards. You may need to click reinstall but when the games etc are back in the local folder it should save you from having to reinstall everything back online :)

Not 100% on this as i havnt moved origin but this is how i moved my steam catalogue without having to download over 50 games from scratch :)

Advertisement