Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Night for 40 yr olds

Options
  • 16-08-2013 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I know there have been similar posts, but a couple I know have asked me for tips for a Sat night in Dublin at the end of August. Been years since I lived there and have no great advice. Haunts I used to go to but haven't been to in ages are Sinnots on the Green and Bruxelles. Are these the same as always? They are staying in Camden St. And yes, I know about Coppers and Flannerys. They are 40 ish. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 BaylesOfHay

A Sat night in, with a film and a takeout. Early night in bed by 8.

Haha seriuosly im not sure just a pub. My mam and dad who are 41 and 43 went to wrights last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I would suggest they walk down to Grafton Street for food and then just pick a pub at random and see where the night takes them. Most places around there are a mixed crowd.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Davey Byrnes on Duke St. tends to have an older, upmarket crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

They're not going to be out of place in nearly all the pubs around Grafton Street: McDaids, Nearys, Bruxelles (upstairs), Kehoes, The Duke, Davy Byrnes, The Bailey etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Thanks for that, will suggest sticking to the Grafton St area.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 shazysps

any good place for fun in waterford.

Advertisement