Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FS] Garmin Swim €100

Options
  • 16-08-2013 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

[FS] Garmin Swim €100

-About 7 months old, comes with ANT+ USB stick.
    -Some scratches on side due to hitting pool ropes once too often but works perfectly.
    -Selling as I've bought a 910XT so will also be looking to sell my old Forerunner 405.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭widespread

I'm interested but money may be a bit high.

offer 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Brewski78

Sorry but that's way too low, cost me €160 euro 7 months ago, will hold onto it if that's the best I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

How much for the forerunner 405?

Is the swim just for lap timing? Probably a stupid question I don't know much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NorthernRaider

Can you provide the original receipt?

Where are you located?

Subject to the above, prepared to offer €65.

Looking for about 100 for 405 (without HRM), comes with charger and ANT+ usb.

Garmin swim counts laps of pool through an accelerometer, no gps, it also notes stroke type and efficiency.

405 pictures below

• Advertisement

Can you provide the original receipt?

Where are you located?

Subject to the above, prepared to offer €65.

Located North Dublin, don't have the receipt anymore and offer is too low I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Brewski78 wrote: »
    Looking for about 100 for 405 (without HRM), comes with charger and ANT+ usb.

Garmin swim counts laps of pool through an accelerometer, no gps, it also notes stroke type and efficiency.

405 pictures below

The Garmin swim is an invaluable training aid. Accurate splits that can be easily tracked and uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

tunney wrote: »
    The Garmin swim is an invaluable training aid. Accurate splits that can be easily tracked and uploaded.

If your pool has a pool clock you don't need it - bit gimmicky in my opinion!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Mr Tango wrote: »
    If your pool has a pool clock you don't need it - bit gimmicky in my opinion!!!

Mr 'I record all my sessions with pen and paper' Tango...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

mloc123 wrote: »
    Mr 'I record all my sessions with pen and paper' Tango...

He who transcribed his Garmin sessions into an A4 pad

• Advertisement
Advertisement