Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has he changed?

Options
  • 16-08-2013 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I wonder if anyone can help? Our little fella is 9 months (7 corrected) old. He has been very good, sleeping all night, drinking all his bottles and such. He was going down for 3 naps of 45 mins each during the day and is in bed from 730-7 each night. He was eating 3 solid meals a day and drinking 30 ozs of milk. He was on breast up to 3 weeks ago.

All of a sudden in the last week he is waking crying throughout the night, as if he is having nightmares. Now he won't go to sleep during the day, once and maybe twice if we are lucky and that is only after he roars the house down. Also he won't drink his milk and its a struggle to get 15-18 ozs into him through the whole day. He is still eating solids with no problem. Although he was 8 weeks preemie, he has now caught up to a normal average size 9 month old.

Is this normal and am I just over worrying? He is our first and we are older parents. 40 yrs old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Growth spurt and/or teething at that age usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Teething.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Gonna go with teething myself. Get bonjella and teether granuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kevg268

Cheers for that. Puts my mind at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Could be a developmental leap either, check out the wonder weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement