Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The FM14 Features Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Looks a lot better can add more leagues and a better scouting system etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,674 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

where is the cheapest place to get this, and access to Beta. Don't care about the physical copy of the game, happy to DL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 LoicRemy

OT
    but I bought fifa 13 off amazon I'm not sure if it's pre owned or not if it is will steam give me a code if I provide proof of purchase or transfer ownership to my account

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Ok so what date can I actually play the BETA?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 October Swimmer

Girlfriend bought me the BETA last night.

Cannot contain my excitement :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,674 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Ok so what date can I actually play the BETA?

next week, Thursday, if the 2 weeks hold.

They said Beta would open 2 weeks before release date, which is Oct 31st. The way they worded it though means that 2 weeks could change, and get closer to the release date.

Girlfriend bought me the BETA last night.

Cannot contain my excitement :)

She must really hate you

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭tomottosam

have to wait till i get paid thursday before i can preorder i cant believe how late ive left it to preorder

Football Manager ‏@FootballManager 38s
    The #FM14beta is officially ready to download on Steam for those that have pre-ordered from participating retailers! pic.twitter.com/vf7pqk98Vb

We are a go!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭L.A.D

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If I pre-order now, can I still get in to the "beta"? Or is it too late now and I just have to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,177 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

If I pre-order now, can I still get in to the "beta"? Or is it too late now and I just have to wait?

I presume you'll be fine. Just so long as it says beta when you're buying it. Think I did it last year. Wish I'd seen yesterday that it was available...though I do still have unfinished business in 13 to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I've never played a FM before, to be honest I've little interest in soccer at all but this game just tempted me too much. Got it yesterday for the beta access because I was gonna get it anyway.

Decided not to set my sights too high so I went ahead and picked up Stoke. Only played a couple hours and it took me ages to figure out the interface... There's a lot of stuff!!

Other than that the game is very good or at least I am enjoying it. Makes you really feel like you're in control of everything. Having meetings and interviews is pretty cool. Don't really know if what you say affects the game in anyway but haven't done anything too bad so far! Might have to get into watching soccer regularly to see if I can learn some things from the pros!

For anyone on the edge or whatever feel free to shoot me a PM or whatever and ill answer what I can. Never played FM before so I guess I'm pretty open-minded about it all!

Advertisement