Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto and Calvin Harris the 02

Options
  • 16-08-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

Mcd presents Tiesto and Calvin in the 02 Dec 19th

Should be epic...as the kids say :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Tiësto was unreal the last time he was there...getting bored of seeing Calvin Harris though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

JamieK wrote: »
    Tiësto was unreal the last time he was there...getting bored of seeing Calvin Harris though...

Wonder what price for Tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

raven136 wrote: »
    Wonder what price for Tickets?

Thursday 19th December – The O2, Dublin Tickets €39.50 (Seated) / €49.50 (Standing)

I've never seen Tiesto play, I have to agree I'm sick of seeing Calvin Harris, He seems to be constantly gigging, not idea how he manages to make new tunes while always on the road, I'm starting to think there might be a ghost in the mix there if you know what I mean..

Either way this looks like a good event, plus I've never seen Tiesto play.. :)

When are they on sale? I'd imagine this would sell fast?

When are they on sale? I'd imagine this would sell fast?

Next Friday I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

For 50 euro it's a bargain. Calvin is a class live act and I am dieing to see Tiesto live. Seeing him next week in England but I'm pretty sure I'll go to this too!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

Seen Tiesto in the o2 last time he was here. He was brilliant. Love his stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Thom Merrilin

Lol @ "Seating" tickets for a rave

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

A Thursday night and a lot of colleges exams still be on no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sweet, that's christmas pressie sorted so for the hubbie, he's been dying to see Tiesto live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Has anyone the details to text O2 for presale?
    Tried tiesto and Calvin Harris to 51020, no joy
    Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pete Tong, GTA, and Danny Avila have all been confirmed as the support acts for the supermassive new Calvin Harris and Tiesto dual headline EDM tour, set for this December.

Dubbed the 'Greater Than' tour, it sees the pair of dance music titans stopping in Belfast, Dublin, London, Manchester and Glasgow - and now, with the announcement of three of electronic dance music’s biggest names as warm-up acts, the tour has just become even bigger.

Tickets for the shows are on sale at 9am on Friday August 23, and are expected to sell like hot cakes - so make sure you get yours quick. And, as mentioned, with the unveiling of three stupidly big support DJs and artists, excitement has reached peak levels.

If the tour sounds too good to miss (which it really should!), you can grab your tickets using the dates and links provided below.

Greater Than Tour Lineup:

Calvin Harris
    Tiesto
    Pete Tong
    GTA
    Danny Avila

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Any idea on the price range?

€50-€60 without booking fee?

Pete Tong, GTA, and Danny Avila have all been confirmed as the support acts for the supermassive new Calvin Harris and Tiesto dual headline EDM tour, set for this December.

Oh wow, That's awesome I'd love to see GTA live, I've been following those guys since back when they were posting on the Laidback Luke forums and fine tuning their production skills!
    Any idea on the price range?

€50-€60 without booking fee?

Thursday 19th December – The O2, Dublin Tickets €39.50 (Seated) / €49.50 (Standing)

Info taken from the MCD Facebook, It's most likely +booking fee..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Has anyone the details to text O2 for presale?
    Tried tiesto and Calvin Harris to 51020, no joy
    Thanks

Anyone?

Anyone?

http://blueroom.o2online.ie/Artists/Calvin-Harris-and-Tiesto.aspx

"To buy priority tickets for the Calvin Harris and Tiesto at The O2, you'll need a unique password; text CALVIN to 51020 to get it. "

No standing tickets remaining though =/

DC10555 wrote: »
    No standing tickets remaining though =/

Sure not all the standing tickets would be in the O2 sale? Surely only a portion of tickets for a concert go to presale and the rest are kept for general release?

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Sure not all the standing tickets would be in the O2 sale? Surely only a portion of tickets for a concert go to presale and the rest are kept for general release?

Oh yes 100% lol, I meant no O2 presale standing tickets left, There will be plenty of standing tickets on sale Friday.

DC10555 wrote: »
    Oh yes 100% lol, I meant no O2 presale standing tickets left, There will be plenty of standing tickets on sale Friday.

Phew! I'll wait til friday so

Listening to a Pete Tong set from Ibiza,Really hope he gets a decent length of time on stage at the 02

• Advertisement

I'm getting the feeling that Tiësto is playing before Calvin? Please somebody tell me otherwise. :/

I'm getting the feeling that Tiësto is playing before Calvin? Please somebody tell me otherwise. :/

Jeez I hope not!
    What gives you this idea?

The order in which they are listed...plus they use some buzz word describing Calvin and not to describe Tiësto...I can't quote on this phone you see :p Hope I'm wrong though :)

The order in which they are listed...plus they use some buzz word describing Calvin and not to describe Tiësto...I can't quote on this phone you see :p Hope I'm wrong though :)

Calvin Harris is great but Tiesto is a proper superstar DJ.Cant see him being on first

And he is a far superior dj

True...after seeing Calvin 7 times now and I'd gladly trade all of those concerts to see Tiësto again. Puts on an amazing show even though this gig is more than likely pushing his newer electro-house sets than his older trance sets.

he often throws in 15 minutes of his older and harder stuff so hopefully we get that at least.

Pete Tong also is a bit more old school so I really hope this is not full of kids :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 2K11

Hoping to get tickets for this tomorrow, one of my lifetime ambitions was to see Tiesto live and to see him in Ireland is a once in a lifetime chance :D

Surely Calvin Harris won't be the headline act, he's good but Tiesto is another level alltogether

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Carrigstown Traders Association

Apparently the presale sold out in 4 minutes! Would people say the standing tickets will sell out tomorrow morning? I think the capacity of the o2 around 15,000 when there's mix of seating and standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Apparently the presale sold out in 4 minutes! Would people say the standing tickets will sell out tomorrow morning? I think the capacity of the o2 around 15,000 when there's mix of seating and standing.

I'de say the standing tickets will sell out pretty fast as most people wont want to be in the seated area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭empty21

Will this be full of 14 year olds??

Advertisement