Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiesto and Calvin Harris the 02

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

empty21 wrote: »
    Will this be full of 14 year olds??

I hope not. Per ticketmaster it is over 16s

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭empty21

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I hope not. Per ticketmaster it is over 16s

That never really means much!! They haven't been strict on it before at other gigs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

bigpink wrote: »
    A Thursday night and a lot of colleges exams still be on no?

Yep. Awful timing from that point of view, unfortunately. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Prob still sell out but huge scumfest

bigpink wrote: »
    Prob still sell out but huge scumfest

A rave in the O2 at Christmas, surely not??!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

This one to sell out today?

Am humming and hawing over getting tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

This will deffo sell out, at my local ticketmaster there was about 50 people queuing outside the place at 1am this morning, had their sleeping bags and all, and if facebook is anything is to go by this is the case at alot of ticketmaster agents. Never thought i would see the day queuing for Tiesto overnight, all little kids, i blame MCD for making it an over 16's event anyway. That put me off straight away, as you will see anything from 12 to 16 year olds at it now.

This is my question will it be suitable for teenagers? Its starts at 6:30 so is it over at 10 or is it on until 2 am?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

30 seconds after 10pm...cant get a ticket online :\???

and SOLD OUT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

that's crazy

absolute rage-balls!!

Clicked in straight away at 10, was logged in at 9.55 ready to go and was clock watching waiting impatiently, and nothing, not a single thing!

:mad::eek::confused:

shocksy wrote: »
    and SOLD OUT

i ****ing put my request in about 25 seconds past 10...how can thousands of standing tickets be gone in 25 seconds :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

empty21 wrote: »
    This is my question will it be suitable for teenagers? Its starts at 6:30 so is it over at 10 or is it on until 2 am?

All O2 gigs must finish by 11pm at the latest. This will be no different.

Usually, all gigs at the O2 are finished by 10.45pm and they clear the venue very quickly!

Sold in under 2 minutes by the looks of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i ****ing put my request in about 25 seconds past 10...how can thousands of standing tickets be gone in 25 seconds :(:(:(

Well a portion would have gone in the pre sale. Ticketmater outlets would have snapped up another chunk at 10am and the remainder for the online buyers!

It only holds 14,500 all in so big acts find it a relatively easy sell.

In fairness, this line up could have had a Marlay Park slot this summer and sold 23,000 easily so I'm not surprised.

A few hundred tickets will have been held back no doubt by TM for sponsors etc etc so these may become available in early December!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Once again, let's remember this simple formula:

Demand > Supply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭R019912

I had two seated tickets, filled in all my details, pressed submit order and the form decided to have some sort of error. Devastated.

I see tickets already up for sale on ebay, looking for over €100 a piece.

Well a portion would have gone in the pre sale. Ticketmater outlets would have snapped up another chunk at 10am and the remainder for the online buyers!

It only holds 14,500 all in so big acts find it a relatively easy sell.

In fairness, this line up could have had a Marlay Park slot this summer and sold 23,000 easily so I'm not surprised.

A few hundred tickets will have been held back no doubt by TM for sponsors etc etc so these may become available in early December!!

im very disapointed..i started the process of buying at exactly 10am :\ i saw him last week in magaluf so i cant be too let down

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

As your a boardsie i'll do you a pair for 190 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Greendiamond

I hate that sh*te ! Like many I was logged on from 9.45 and no joy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

just keep an eye out, may be a few mins, maybe a few days, but a second date could well be added

scudzilla wrote: »
    As your a boardsie i'll do you a pair for 190 ;)

Aww would you? For me? You're too kind!! :D

scudzilla wrote: »
    just keep an eye out, may be a few mins, maybe a few days, but a second date could well be added

A second date definitely wont be added. They are in Belfast the night before Dublin, and then after they play the O2 Dublin they are in London, then Manchester and Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

shocksy wrote: »
    This will deffo sell out, at my local ticketmaster there was about 50 people queuing outside the place at 1am this morning, had their sleeping bags and all, and if facebook is anything is to go by this is the case at alot of ticketmaster agents. Never thought i would see the day queuing for Tiesto overnight, all little kids, i blame MCD for making it an over 16's event anyway. That put me off straight away, as you will see anything from 12 to 16 year olds at it now.

Saw the same on my way to work in Swords this morning. Both ticketmaster outlets had a pretty big queue outside, mostly looked like 16 - 18 year olds, probably younger, few camping chairs and sleeping bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Was online from 9:30am waiting but no luck! :( Hope they add a second date

According to Calvin Harris's facebook page, extra tickets have been released for the Manchester concert.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Managed to get two myself :) Just about, I work in town so I know one of the security guards well, he had the lads in Zhivago keep two for me. Only managed two seating though, delighted I'm going but ideally I'd be standing at a gig like this.

So my question is, will it be next to or near impossible for me to manoeuvre my way in to the standing area? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Carrigstown Traders Association

Some absolute filthy piece of sh1t was selling 20 standing tickets on ebay earlier for €150 per ticket. Think the listing got taken down.

I would urge everyone not to buy 2nd hand tickets, even for face value. It's so easy for them to be cancelled and re-issued now - even tickets paid for with cash as far as I know can be reported stolen. The queue of people at the ticketmaster box office at slane last weekend with ticket problems just proves this, most of them seemed to be heading home early.

I would never buy concert tickets (especially given todays prices) unless I was paying with my own credit card and my own name was printed on them, and I had the credit card with me on the day of concert. Seems to be too risky otherwise.

• Advertisement

I would urge everyone not to buy 2nd hand tickets, even for face value.

Never gonna happen...

Advertisement