Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train to Newbridge

Options
  • 16-08-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just got an interview for an exciting role in Newbridge and the office is on Main Street. Is the train stop far from Main Street or is it a comfortable walk.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

Yea it's about 5 - 10 min walk up station road.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hiya
    Its a nice comfortable 10 minute walk (depending on your speed!) from the train station to the Main Street.
    Best of luck with your interview :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Ah great. That's good news. I am about ten minutes from Heuston so all and all it should be a grand journey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Lux23 wrote: »
    Ah great. That's good news. I am about ten minutes from Heuston so all and all it should be a grand journey.

Best of luck, work out ticket prices as its not in inner zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I had my interview today, went to a little place called the kitchen I think for my breakfast. Lovely scrambled eggs and service. I wasn't sure about working so far from Dublin, but travel times are grand and Newbridge has everything I need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Probably an kistin was it. Down a little side street. They do lovely food there. I probably spelt it wrong but its the kitchen in Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Any word if you got the job?

Advertisement