Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do

Options
  • 16-08-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

Any suggestions on things to do with babies or days out- she's 7 months old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Would also love any advice on this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Swimming- great for making them sleep

Reading group in library, I know they won't listen to the stories but if they can sit up they can play with the toys there and other kids and you can meet other parents.

Parent and child groups - depending on where you live. Where I am, I could go to a different one everyday, some have coffee mornings , music, storytelling etc.. set one up if there is none in your area.

Visiting a friend/ waking with someone who also has a baby, to playgrounds, petfarms, town etc..

Toy shop- they are too young to know you can actually buy them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

The park- most places have a baby swing and they get a kick out of watching the other kids. Feeding the ducks.

Petting zoo/farm. Airfield House in Dublin but I'm sure there are similar elsewhere.

If you have a backpack/sturdy sling nature walks are great.

Don't know if you have an acquarium nearby?

Pet shop.

Advertisement