Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Crow.

Options
  • 16-08-2013 3:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

This guy is a well known character around town who goes by the nickname Mr Crow.It seems he's branching out into feature films.

http://youtu.be/Hvixc65neKg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm well I think his failed at making movies anywho.. WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Milly33 wrote: »
    mm well I think his failed at making movies anywho.. WTF

On the contrary! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

pandaboy wrote: »

My mistake that was the one I meant to put up.

darkdubh wrote: »
    My mistake that was the one I meant to put up.

Yeah I was wondering, but to be honest if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have found the film "The Shark". I've known about it for years and have been trying to find it. The Crow was more inclined to leave it offline for years.

This will go down as one of Cork's legendary films, just give it a while. Praying to the statue of Michael Collins gets me every time :p

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

pandaboy wrote: »

I've just watched it there.It's an excellent film.Why haven't we heard more of this guy?

• Advertisement

I've just watched it there.It's an excellent film.Why haven't we heard more of this guy?

You'll find him in more places, but more of a character that people know. I've been informed that he's created his own martial art known as "The Crow Method".

Advertisement