Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange speed

Options
  • 16-08-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭

Can you tell me the max speed for my exchange? 

i'll PM you the exchange as i don't want to post, if you can 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

batistuta9 wrote: »

Hi batistuta9

Can you send me a PM with your tel no: or address and I can look into that for you.

Mark

Hi batistuta9

I Got your PM, Checked your exchange and PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i replied to that PM, could you answer it when you've time 

i replied again to you there 

Hi batistuta9

As you are currently on the 8MB package / profile there is no way to increase the speed without changing the package. The change in package will result in a new 12 month contract if you decide to go ahead and as the package promotion would be cheaper - http://bit.ly/JOSt2h

The contract will have to stand even if you the speed increase is minimal, there is no way to issue an upgrade as a trial basis.

Which Is why I think it best to talk to sales 1800 503 303 to go through the package in detail before making a decision.

Mark 

• Advertisement

Hi batistuta9

As you are currently on the 8MB package / profile there is no way to increase the speed without changing the package. The change in package will result in a new 12 month contract if you decide to go ahead and as the package promotion would be cheaper - http://bit.ly/JOSt2h

The contract will have to stand even if you the speed increase is minimal, there is no way to issue an upgrade as a trial basis.

Which Is why I think it best to talk to sales 1800 503 303 to go through the package in detail before making a decision.

Mark 
    i'm on the advanced unlimited plan though, it was changed over recently.
    can you look into it about the speed? 

Hi batistuta9

Mark 
    i'm on the advanced unlimited plan though, it was changed over recently.
    can you look into it about the speed? 
    Hi batistuta9

Can you confirm the eircom account number and full name on the account before I can look changing any services on the account.

Thanks, Mark 

PM'd you there, with speed upgrade as the title 

replied again in PM

and again

• Advertisement

and again

Hi batistuta9

I have tried to issue the upgrade however I was unable to do so as per the reasons outlined in PMs.

Mark 

and again

Hi batistuta9

I have tried to issue the upgrade however I was unable to do so as per the reasons outlined in PMs.

Mark 
    if the reasons weren't there is it just a matter of switching it over instantly or how long would it take?

and again

Hi batistuta9

Mark 
    if the reasons weren't there is it just a matter of switching it over instantly or how long would it take?
    Hi batistuta9

The port may need to be changed to an ADSL2+ (24MB port) so the order can sometimes take 3-5 days from when it was issued to complete, as engineers need to complete the upgrade at the exchange.

Thanks, Mark

can you issue the upgrade now, there's should be no restriction on the account any more. 
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

can you issue the upgrade now, there's should be no restriction on the account any more. 
    thanks

Hi batistuta9,

I'm afraid we can't issue orders from our channel here, if you wish to upgrade you can call 1800 503 303. They'll be able to process the order.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

you got mixed up, i don't want to upgrade my account type 

i want to be changed to an adsl2+ port, this is the package i'm paying for & i'm only on adsl

bump

i want to be changed to an adsl2+ port, this is the package i'm paying for & i'm only on adsl

can someone deal with this please, over a week now and no response from anybody

can someone deal with this please, over a week now and no response from anybody

Hi batistuta9

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. A change in port may require a package change and a minimum line capacity of 12MB or above to avail of ADSL2+

Can you send on your eircom account number and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Mark 

i PM you details last night 

• Advertisement

thanks
    Hi batistuta9

I got the PM account number please. Sorry i should have remembered the previous history on the case and DMs between us.

The situation is has not changed since we spoke last there is still an outstanding balance on the account. So our credit management team has put an access restriction on the account. So no department can access or issue any change on the account until credit management have been spoken to and the balance issue has been resolved.

Sorry you need to call them on 1800 201 158

Thanks, Mark

the situation had changed over 6 weeks ago http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/86327177 
    the balance was paid off.

but you or no one else bothered to reply or do anything about it. 
    yet somehow the day after a new bill is issued up you pop,  funny that is it 

i'm not entirely sure how you can put a restriction on an account that is paying for something it cannot possibly receive? 

the situation had changed over 6 weeks ago http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/86327177 
    the balance was paid off.

but you or no one else bothered to reply or do anything about it. 
    yet somehow the day after a new bill is issued up you pop,  funny that is it 

i'm not entirely sure how you can put a restriction on an account that is paying for something it cannot possibly receive? 
    Hi batistuta9

I will see if I can get in contact with credit management and get back to you.

Mark

thanks

any update for me? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thanks

any update for me? 
    Hi batistuta9

No further update available at this time,

As soon as we have an update we will be in touch

Al

have you talked to credit management yet?

have you talked to credit management yet?

Hi batistuta9

I spoke to credit management and they advised they will remove the restriction. It should just take a few more days and the order can be issued.

Mark

thanks

any update for me? 
    Hi batistuta9

I have checked the account today and the restriction has been removed. So if you call the sales team on 1800 503 303 (option 2)

- They can go through the package, price and promotion with you in detail.

* Please be aware the upgrade would have a new 12 month contract if you decide to go ahead.

Mark

thanks

any update for me? 
    Hi batistuta9

I have checked the account today and the restriction has been removed. So if you call the sales team on 1800 503 303 (option 2)

* Please be aware the upgrade would have a new 12 month contract if you decide to go ahead.

Mark
    you are getting mixed up again i think 

i have recently changed/upgraded package but haven't been switched to an adsl2+ port

• Advertisement

thanks

any update for me? 
    Hi batistuta9

Mark
    you are getting mixed up again i think 

i have recently changed/upgraded package but haven't been switched to an adsl2+ port

Hi batistuta9

The NGB packages were recently changed. So the perimeters of the package are now "up to 24MB". However there are a few different package options

- http://bit.ly/JOSt2h * Please note the promotions / prices on the link are subject to terms and conditions.

The change in profile / speed is not automatically done as it is a change in customers existing terms and conditions and may be a change in price.

So if a customer wishes to change as I advised we ask them to speak to sales and go through the packages and promotions available as the change may result in a new contract.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement