Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange speed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭batistuta9

look i recently upgraded the package to advanced unlimited - i have changed 

so i would like you to change me over to the correct port please 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

batistuta9 wrote: »
    look i recently upgraded the package to advanced unlimited - i have changed 

so i would like you to change me over to the correct port please 
    Hi batistuta9

I am not being difficult you are on the (Unlimited low) bundle in terms of usage it is unlimited. With the same profile / speed. The (Unlimited high) is the unlimited usage with the higher speed profile.

* This would be a change in your terms and conditions and in the bundle price.

- So if customers want to Upgrade that is fine, however I want to make sure you are very clear as it is a change from your current package so that is a new contract.

I am not trying to frustrate you. I just want to insure you are fully aware of all the facts.

Thanks, Mark

could you give me a link to the information/terms of these bundles (unlimited low & unlimited high) i can't see them mentioned on the website 

and give me the two different prices with/for each bundle 

if anyone else reading, not associated with eircom, has ever heard of the bundles or know anything about them feel free to mention it

if anyone else reading, not associated with eircom, has ever heard of the bundles or know anything about them feel free to mention it
    Hi batistuta9

I have provided all the information I can. Again that is why we have set up the free phone number for customers to call 1800 503 303.

An agent can go through all the options step by step.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

why can you not provide information about the two bundles that you've mentioned? 

you were able to provide links to eircom bundles earlier (which didn't include the last ones you've mentioned, i've never heard of them before - they aren't mentioned on any bill i have either) 

are you making these bundles up? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

why can you not provide information about the two bundles that you've mentioned? 

you were able to provide links to eircom bundles earlier (which didn't include the last ones you've mentioned, i've never heard of them before - they aren't mentioned on any bill i have either) 

are you making these bundles up? 

Hi batistuta9

It has now been advised on numerious ocasions that should you require further information on these bundles or packages you will need to contact eircom sales on 1800 503 303.

Al

thanks for your response Alan but why can't you provide me with the details here? 

Do these 'bundles' even exist? 

why have i been told three separate things in this thread?

it was said here http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/86123226 that the port  may need to be changed 
    why can't you go ahead and change the port? 

there's no restriction on the account  now which prevented Mark issuing the change 
    in a PM he said he couldn't issue it because of a restriction, why not issue it now 

now there's 'bundles' which you can't provide a link to/the terms 
    or the price difference mention in the 'bundles' 

what are you playing at?  I'm sure you've other things to be doing, wasting my time & your own here with this nonsense

why can't you do what you said you were going to do? 

thanks for your response Alan but why can't you provide me with the details here? 

Do these 'bundles' even exist? 

why have i been told three separate things in this thread?

it was said here http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/86123226 that the port  may need to be changed 
    why can't you go ahead and change the port? 

there's no restriction on the account  now which prevented Mark issuing the change 
    in a PM he said he couldn't issue it because of a restriction, why not issue it now 

now there's 'bundles' which you can't provide a link to/the terms 
    or the price difference mention in the 'bundles' 

what are you playing at?  I'm sure you've other things to be doing, wasting my time & your own here with this nonsense

why can't you do what you said you were going to do? 

Hi batistuta9

At the moment some systems are down. So I need to check if your line / exchange is eligible for the higher speed profile, It may be tomorrow before we get back to you.

eircom sent letters regarding the change in package name and perimeters so all NGB packages are still classed as "up to 24MB".

* Again the speed / profile is subject to individual line, distance or exchange factors (That letter did have the sales number we provided a few times to discuss in detail).

- When you contacted me initially saying your account had been upgraded, I could not verify that due to the restriction on the account.

Being able to check the account today I could see no order was in place except for the change in package name.  - So the bundle price / speed (terms and conditions) are still the same as before.

- I will need to confirm availability of the ADSL2+ profile first, which I could not do until the restriction is removed and again unfortunately there is some maintenance being done on some systems today.
    I will get back to you tomorrow in relation to this.

Mark

what is the story now with this? 

• Advertisement

what is the story now with this? 
    Hi batistuta9

I was able to check the line today and the system is showing a possible speed of between 15 - 17MB.

There are a lot of different promotions / offers and again I apologise I can not provide then for you directly online.

If I try issue a regrade in terms of the low to high profile it will automatically generate a new contract.

We have been advised these issues have to be referred to sales on 1800 503 303. 

I am sorry I can not help you any further.

Mark

Advertisement