Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in kilbarrack/Raheny

Options
  • 16-08-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, we are currently looking to buy a house in the Raheny/Kilbarrack/Bayside area. Just wondering about the area of Roseglen Road, despite real estate claims of it being in Raheny I'm pretty aware that its straight up Kilbarrack I'm just wondering if anyone is familiar with the street and whether its safe /nice enough? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭romperstomper

bought in roseglen avenue 7 years ago. absolutely 100% safe. wondered the same before I bought and am now glad we moved here. Lived in clontarf before that but could not afford a house there.

locals are friendly and the amenities for kids are fantastic - soccer, gaa, basketball within a 3 minute walk.

only thing to avoid is teenagers congregate close to the dart station. but as long as you are away from there (sounds like you will be) then you are laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 2 okeeffe2020

Thanks for that! I have rented in Raheny before but not familiar with Roseglen. Groups of teenagers would be one of my concerns but I'd rather they hang round the dart station then on the road.

Advertisement