Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned, injured dog

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pixiel

Amazing Ending!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭boardbrowser

This story has warmed my heart and what a kind and considerate act on your behalf. Thrilled to hear that he has fitted in so well into your happy home and may you have many wonderful years with him. I'm sure he is still breathing a sigh of relief having ended up with your family. Thanks for sharing a truly remarkable and life affirming story of compassion.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 name0123

wow what an amazing story.
    that poor dog having such a disgusting owner but how lucky he was it was you who came accross him when you did

you and your OH are fantastic, well done, there should be more like you out there

I hope some luck will come your way for your good deed. also what a beautiful dog he is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

heart warming. you've made my day. What a beautiful ending. All the best. x
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Kinzig

Fair play OP..I hope the karma comes back tenfold...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Soooo nice to read a happy ending for once :D I'm delighted your husband came around! How could he not, with those big soulful eyes :P

Advertisement