Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sportsden.ie 10% off

Options
  • 16-08-2013 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Sportsden have 10% of ALL ammo for this weekend. Using ammo2013 at check out. Its up on their facebook page. Will post link later for those not on facebook.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

Sportsden have 10% of ALL ammo for this weekend. Using ammo2013 at check out. Its up on their facebook page. Will post link later for those not on facebook.
    thanks,i want the link.every little helps:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

Sportsden.ie shared a link.
    2 hours ago ·
    GET 10% OFF ALL RIFLE AMMUNITION PURCHASED FROM SPORTSDEN.IE THIS WEEKEND ONLY. USE PROMO CODE '' AMMO2013 '' TO GET DISCOUNT IN SHOPPING CART.

http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-accessories/ammunition/rifle-ammunition.html
    RIFLE AMMUNITION DELIVERED BY SPORTSDEN.IE
    www.sportsden.ie
    9 Likes·1 Comment

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

"Shopping cart"

i assume that refers to online as well as in store purchases?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Its only online purchases.

I would say if you went in and said it they would be sound enough to give it to you. I have dealt with them a good few times and they are decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I bought my p7 off them that way there was a deal on them on the net so I went in a said I wasn't able to use the computer and they done if up there and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

10% is feck all. If you were to go in and have a chat with a friendly dealer he'd give you more than 10% off if you were buying bulk.

10% is feck all. If you were to go in and have a chat with a friendly dealer he'd give you more than 10% off if you were buying bulk.

Not everyone has the money to go in and buy a couple of hundred rounds in one go. Any bit of savings these days helps a lot and helps people to continue enjoying the sport. Which we all know can be expensive.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

A lot of "conditions" there.

My regular dealer treats me great. 15% off, few quid off here and there, and great deals when doing any large purchases. However i've left in over €20,000 in the last few years, and send a lot of business his way.

Now another dealer i use, and had done for 14 years, wouldn't give ya the steam of his piss, and is dearer than any other dealer i've gone to. So even if a discount was given he still would be too dear. I don't take it personally, but the Sportsden discount is for everyone, and you have the ease of buying online. My closest dealer is 45-50 minutes away. About €20 in diesel. So i i save €10 - €15 on cost, and €20 in diesel then it's a free box of ammo.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement