Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rangemaster Dual Fuel

Options
  • 16-08-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am thinking about getting a Rangemaster dual fuel for my kitchen. Has anybody got any good or bad comments about them? How do they compare to the Stanley Supreme Deluxe? All help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Hi all,
    I am thinking about getting a Rangemaster dual fuel for my kitchen. Has anybody got any good or bad comments about them? How do they compare to the Stanley Supreme Deluxe? All help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We have a range master professional for 3 years now and a lot of small little things r going wrong with it - front door not closing, spark starter not working , etc

Wouldn't be mad about it and probably wouldn't buy one again as they are on the pricey side

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

GALWAYGIRL27 - posting the same thread in more than one forum is not allowed on Boards. Since you already have an identical thread in Home Appliances I'm closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement