Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to connect to EMobile Data, please.

• 16-08-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

As already on another thread, I turned off my former model HTC One X during a software upgrade and have wasted the guts of a week trying to undo the damage. The latest problem now is that even though I am on a data package with eMobile, when I turn on Mobile Data in Settings it tells me I am Disconnected. I need to reconnect to the service as I need the GPS for a journey down the country very early tomorrow morning and I wanted to put the waypoints in tonight.

What a disaster of a week this has been!!!

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Conor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Twiggy69 wrote: »
    As already on another thread, I turned off my former model HTC One X during a software upgrade and have wasted the guts of a week trying to undo the damage. The latest problem now is that even though I am on a data package with eMobile, when I turn on Mobile Data in Settings it tells me I am Disconnected. I need to reconnect to the service as I need the GPS for a journey down the country very early tomorrow morning and I wanted to put the waypoints in tonight.

What a disaster of a week this has been!!!

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Conor

I'm emobile PAYG and here are my APN settings for data, never managed to get MMS working mind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Twiggy69

A big Thank You Fieldog. I am on eMobile so the server is eircom, so I went onto their site and managed to locate the settings. Thanks for steering me in the right direction, to-night and more importantly, to-morrow.

Good karma sent your way!

Thanks,

Conor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Twiggy69 wrote: »
    A big Thank You Fieldog. I am on eMobile so the server is eircom, so I went onto their site and managed to locate the settings. Thanks for steering me in the right direction, to-night and more importantly, to-morrow.

Good karma sent your way!

Thanks,

Conor

I'm emobile too, always thought it was weird the server was meteor, but emobile is meteor AFAIK....

Glad you got it sorted...

Advertisement