Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady who read Palms Crystal ball on Dunsink lane

Options
  • 16-08-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi Does anyone firstly remember the nice settled traveller middleaged lady who read palms Crystal ball in her caravan on Dunsink lane.She moved approx 8 years ago.I think she still works from her new home in Ashbourne or the Ashbourne road.Would appreciate if anyone has contact details.Lady would be aged 55 to 65.I found her very accurate and no questions ever asked.It is years since I had a reading but I would like to go to this lady if I can trace her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

You are talking about Bonnie..

she is the 2nd house after the garage just off kilshane drive.. heading up ashbourne road... (you will see two car/vans outside her house and plenty of caravans in her side driveway)...

she is very good.. and only charges 20euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭TheFarneyman

Do you need to book her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

not normally.. she just has to be in.. (which she normally is)

you pull up at gate.. and stand there.. dogs will bark and she will come out to you as she has CCTV

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

Hi Thanks fo reply but it is not Bonnie.I have heard of her,never been to Bonnie but believe she is a lovely lady.The lady was on Dunsink Lane ,she was a traveller.Her name I think was Rose.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭TheFarneyman

did you go to her recently, was she good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi Thanks fo reply but it is not Bonnie.I have heard of her,never been to Bonnie but believe she is a lovely lady.The lady was on Dunsink Lane ,she was a traveller.Her name I think was Rose.

Hi I went to this lady over 15 yrs ago and found her unbelievable everything she told me came true her name is Rose Price and I have been trying to get a contact number for her too fir tge last while but have but unabke to find it i am just wondering if u had any luck I had a landline number for her for Dunsink but its disconnected. So I read that u think she has moved ?

Yes This is the same lady .Very accurate.I also had a landline number which is no longer in service.I think she now lives in a house in Ashbourne but I have no address or contact number

Hi I have managed to get a number for Rose Price if u still want it pm me and I will send it to you

Hi I sent a pm to u with the number not sure if it wenttho if u didnt get it let me know and I will send it on again to u

Thanks very much Lollygal I got your PM and the number.I aslso will pass it on to a friend who went to Rose years ago and had a great and accurate reading.I believe not 100% sure but her house is a private gated house on the Ashbourne Road not in Asbourne itself.Let me know if you have a reading And I will also let you know when I make contact.I may wait a while as I have a few costly events coming up but thanks again for reply
    Lollygal wrote: »
    Hi I sent a pm to u with the number not sure if it wenttho if u didnt get it let me know and I will send it on again to u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bennyk2010

Hi, I have been looking for Rose Price number for ages now, heard she was really good. I would really appreciate it if you would be able to pass on her number to me if you have it. Thanks.

Advertisement