Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got 2 Davin stand premium tickets for the match 2morrow, looking forward to it hopefully we win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭seananigans

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭HillFarmer

Hi lads,

Anyone have a link to watch the minor and Senior game live online?

Down under at the moment, otherwise it will have to be WLRFM at 11 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Well lads, good luck tomorrow... I think you'll do it. Honestly think we should have beaten Galway, we didn't show the same drive that we did against Tipp or in either game against you. Seemed to mess around a bit, lacked a bit of intelligence.

Galway are good, but if you play to the best of your abilities, you should have too much firepower.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭skaface

Best of luck to our Minors tomorrow

Up The Deise !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

HillFarmer wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Anyone have a link to watch the minor and Senior game live online?

Down under at the moment, otherwise it will have to be WLRFM at 11 tonight

Its on the rte live player but you will need to change the IP address on your PC to an Irish IP address. If you can find some of the computer nerd type....

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭HillFarmer

robopaddy wrote: »
    Its on the rte live player but you will need to change the IP address on your PC to an Irish IP address. If you can find some of the computer nerd type....

Cheers Paddy, Im currently scouting the net to find and Irish IP address, hate to miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

HillFarmer wrote: »
    Cheers Paddy, Im currently scouting the net to find and Irish IP address, hate to miss it

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭seananigans

minor game is on TV3 (english) and 3e (Irish) you need to go to aertv.ie to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Anyone got a stream that would work in France? PM me if so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Met an elderly Priest in Clonmel this morning. Was wishing a few people in Waterford Colours the best of luck for today. He Said today was a great day for the white and blue, as Waterford were in the All-Ireland wearing white and blue and it is according to him the birthday of Our Lady who is associated with wearing white and blue. Lets hope it is a great day for the white and blue.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

minor game is on TV3 (english) and 3e (Irish) you need to go to aertv.ie to watch

I struggle with this decision every year! I think its kinda better to watch it in Irish even if just for the occasion but with English I'd understand 100% of what's being said :/ Tough times

deise_girl wrote: »
    I struggle with this decision every year! I think its kinda better to watch it in Irish even if just for the occasion but with English I'd understand 100% of what's being said :/ Tough times

You're better off not being able to understand what those clowns on TV3 are saying :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

The very best of luck to the lads, it'll be the biggest game of their lives to date so hopefully they can keep the nerves under wrap and just go out and do what they're well capable of doing, as we know they can. Think it's fair to say we need this more than Galway.
    Please God by 3pm today we'll be celebrating a great day for Waterford.

Come on the Deise!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Hslaw

Best of luck lads. Ye have the talent and ability to win this match. Just go out and do what's natural to ye. The ability to win an all Ireland and lift this hudo that is on this county of ours.

Honn the deise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Minor game here.

C'mon the boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

C'mon Waterford

Leave it all on the field

Up the Deise

Still not sure if I can watch this. But yeah regardless, c'mon the Déise

not enough ball getting into the ff line, gal hb and mid lines dominating

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

whats on the back of the Waterford jerseys up near the collar?

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »

Deise

Seemed like some goal chance well saved there by the Gal keeper. Keep it going lads doing well

Cake Man wrote: »
    Deise

Seemed like some goal chance well saved there by the Gal keeper. Keep it going lads doing well

I know that is on the collar but theres a red logo/crest under the it.

garv123 wrote: »

It's to do with organ donation. One of the selectors havea kidney to his son, I think.

Pity Bennett didn't give it to Farrell but you can hardly blame him given his form. playing well now. Curran is flying.

Gap back top two when it was 5.

Back out to 3 now.

Whats this meant to achieve? :confused:

Three point lead at half time. I'd have taken that before the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Farrell doing nothing out there

Happy enough with that first half, could have had a goal or two but were unlucky. Def he better team but need to keep it going, Galway well able to get scores.

Curran, Foran and Harney having great games. Could do with getting Bennet more involved tho, the one ball he got he plucked it and sent it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

Chinpool wrote: »
    Farrell doing nothing out there

They're kids. Lay off them ffs.

• Advertisement

Gone a bit flat. Need some scores.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement