Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

P!ssing this away, giving away way too many frees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Galway caught napping.

lovely taking goal

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GET IN PADDY CURRAN BOY

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I can't believe it!

Unreal stuff. A Waterford team winning an All-Ireland for the first time in most of our lifetimes. Well done the lads. Brilliant.

• Advertisement

Brilliant lads, fcuking brilliant!

Waterford AI minor champions 2013! Jesus that feels good to say that! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aidanorourke12

fuxking yessssss

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Well done to the Waterford minors great win for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Brilliant

I hope all the regulars here managed to see the game in one way or another.

I was unfortunately stuck in work but was luckily able to watch the stream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Great win and great to see them pull themselves out of a slump and score 1-8 to finish the match off.

Please God that they stick with it and that the county build on this for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Hslaw

Its a great feeling..

well done to all involved very proud of my colours today Honn the deise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

Waterford-All-Ireland-Minor-Hurling-Champions-2013-500x375.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Brilliant!!! Congratulations to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

garv123 wrote: »
    Whats this meant to achieve? :confused:

That really unsettled us LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sami Jenkis

Fantastic day. Well done to all involved. Up the Deise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Great win for the boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭skaface

Proud day to be from Waterford..
    Well done to the minors, what a lift they have given to the whole county :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭eastmayo

Well done on year win today.enjoy.

On another note

Honn the banner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

What was most impressive was the mental strength that was shown. They are all good hurlers but those guys dug deep when other Waterford teams of the past may have given in a little when the game seemed to be slipping.

What a final come on clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Only got the last 10 minutes and basically none of the second half because the streams I had were terrible. Disappointed to miss it but nonetheless a great day.

Waterford to the be the only all-ireland hurling champions on all-ireland final day is a bit of a dream come true. And more to come for sure, this the break through of some great underage teams since 2009, but moreso the fruit of the work that's been done going back further again.

Credit to all those who have contributed positively in helping out these underage teams and really bringing Waterford hurling to life. This is their day, and the day of some fantastic young players that have been a joy to watch this year.

The future is bright, Up The Déise :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Congrats to the Waterford minors - super game. Should be certain, barring a huge upset in the under 21 final that the minor, u21 and senior All Ireland hurling titles will be in Munster. Some achievement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Well done to WD, delighted for the county that ye finally won something. I knew after the 1st day in the GG that this team wasn't finished, even though we did a number on ye in the replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Well done Waterford!

As a Corkman we have had some battles the past decade or so.

I am delighted for a county with such terrific hurlers down the years that ye have at least go some reward today.

Totally and well deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

Rightwing wrote: »
    even though we did a number on ye in the replay.

Is that some sort of thinly veiled attempt to salvage some glory for your own county on the back of today's result?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Congrats to the minor hurlers of Waterford, by far the best team this year and great to win Colleges All-Ireland too. Culmination of hard work at underage down the years paying dividends. As a hurling man, delighted to see ye win and will look forward to seeing a lot more of Curran, the Bennetts, Gleeson, Foran in the county colours for years to come. Serious pace and skill on show today. Well done to all and the management of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Is that some sort of thinly veiled attempt to salvage some glory for your own county on the back of today's result?

Absolutely not, I felt WD were better than LK, but I felt we should have beaten Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good win today

huge traffic jam on the motorway left Clonliffe college at aboutt 6pm and not even in Naas yet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement