Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Fireball07 wrote: »
    It was quite predictable tbh.... I think most people expected KK to win by in and around 20 points; Offaly were awful during the league (bar denying Limerick promotion), and Kilkenny clearly have the firepower.

I still reckon Sky should have tried to do whatever possible to get the rights for the Cork-Waterford game the minute the date of the replay was known... if they want to market the game to a wider audience, this is the kind of game they'll need to show.

Fair enough people knew kilkenny would pretty much walk it but hey it still got a good response across the water. As for sky getting the replay I'd say their contract restricts them from bidding for anything like replays. If they continue to give good coverage in the next 3 years maybe if they bid again they will get more of a choice of replays and things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Hslaw

will the link for the live stream be on the rte web site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

http://www.rte.ie/sport/

Click the Live tab.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/

Click the Live tab.

Nice one thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Best of luck to the lads, come on the Deise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pp_me

Stream not working for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I don't think the stream will go live until just before throw in.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

same for me, still a black screen
    hopefully will sort itself out before throw in

the amount of people ringing me about the live stream, you'd swear i worked for RTE lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

stream will go live in a few moments dont worry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

And we're live.

Now with sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Ropaire

Lehane and Harnedy are very lively this week! 11 points to 5.

Just can't win a ball to save our lives

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Anyone at the game see what happened to gleeson?

We need to get going very poor start from us

I fear we left this game behind us the last day cork are way sharper. What happened to Noel Connors. Ozzie seemed to be in a lot of pain when he went down

they could be on for a rout here

17 to 7! We need goals in a hurry to make this respectable, game is over bar a moracle at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Jimmy Barry learned from the drawn game

McGrath learned nothing, same tactics, no game plan going forward :(

Shooting is absolutely shocking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Motivator

Waterford had 2 full weeks to sharpen things up. Absolutely no game plan here, aimless ball hit down onto cork backline time after time. Shocking from McGrath. What has he had them doing in training for the last 2 weeks. Heads were down after 10 mins of this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Aside from the tactics, the application from the players has been really disappointing.

They look flat, work rate is nowhere near the last day, and terrible shooting.

Dunford has done well, but you can see they weren't going to let Gleeson go out and get that sort of freedom again.

Right that's it. im done with Waterford GAA, Im going back to my family roots that is from Kilkenny im going supporting them. :D and dives for cover

Only joking i would never shout for the Cats or anyone else other than the crumbling deise very bad performance from us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

An absolutely shocking performance on all accounts.

Who do we face now?

Thay was diabolocal. The media have us ranked with the Offalys and Wexfords for a while, and now its true.

Ropaire wrote: »
    Thay was diabolocal. The media have us ranked with the Offalys and Wexfords for a while, and now its true.

and rightly so after that performance

dissappointing but i doubt we would have beaten clare. maybe the qualifiers is the route needed. we need to sharpen up, the young lads have it, the likes of dunford gleeseon etc, just need more practice to sharpen the shooting and the likes. not the end of the world and we're not the first team to go into the qualifiers so hopefully things get better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

Embarrassing. Gutless performance. Management found out big time. Were back to the bad old days of the 80s and early 90s looking at that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

Embarrassing. Gutless performance. Management found out big time. Were back to the bad old days of the 80s and early 90s lookong at that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement