Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

culbaire wrote: »
    Much easier to be facing Wexford than Clare. Wexford struggled to beat 13 men. Clare in addition was without Collins and O'Donnell. Wexford players will not be able to lift their performance for a third week on the trot. In fact this will be the fourth game for some of the Wexford players (some played in Leinster U-21 Final this week). Wexford shooting was atrocious. Waterford should be fresher though some of the players are out on Wednesday night. It is being handed to Waterford on a plate. Waterford can have no excuses if Wexford is not beaten.
    Putting it bluntly.: Defeat to this Wexford team is not acceptable.

Get a grip, Wexford have looked a lot better this year that Waterford. And they didn't have lads going down with cramp with 20 minutes to go - unlike Waterford against Cork - and generally look a lot fitter. Moreover they have two goal scoring inside forwards, two things Waterford also don't have.

If you get a one point win, be very very happy, and leave the cockiness away for when ye actually win something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 logbox

Orizio wrote: »
    Get a grip, Wexford have looked a lot better this year that Waterford. And they didn't have lads going down with cramp with 20 minutes to go - unlike Waterford against Cork - and generally look a lot fitter. Moreover they have two goal scoring inside forwards, two things Waterford also don't have.

If you get a one point win, be very very happy, and leave the cockiness away for when ye actually win something.

They are fitter because they have a good man doing the physical work with them : Gerry Fitzpatrick. He has them in great shape

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

Wow talk of being cocky. The Gaa community make me laugh. How many World Cups do Cork have by the way. We live on a tiny Island you need to get a grip with your superior complex. Look at how popular hurling is on Sky, its a big flop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    Wow talk of being cocky. The Gaa community make me laugh. How many World Cups do Cork have by the way. We live on a tiny Island you need to get a grip with your superior complex. Look at how popular hurling is on Sky, its a big flop.

In fairness, post he was replying to was way over the top. Seemed just like an attempt to try and put pressure on McGrath.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

In fairness, post he was replying to was way over the top. Seemed just like an attempt to try and put pressure on McGrath.

It was but in fairness but this is a Waterford site afterall. I'm sure if you go over on a Wexford site you will read similar and I wouldn't dream of telling them they are over the top. The comment when you win something gets under my skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭deisedude

Everyone expects Wexford to beat us and they will get plenty media focus this week. Massive pressure on them and they won't be used to being favourites. Will it have an effect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭redlead

To be fair there just won't be a valid excuse for losing this game. If I hear "give McGrath time" I'm going to get sick. Time for several of these young players to start putting their hands up just like the Clare players did a couple of years ago. Enough of people making excuses for players and management for consistent underperforming.

Still can't believe I'm reading posts pointing to Lawlor as a weakspot. He has literally never let us down and is easily our best full back that I can remember. You'd wonder what the guy has to do. He's no "hurler" but the last thing you want is a guy trying to play hurling in full back. He does his job and is happy to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

We haven't played well enough at all this year to be 'expecting' to beat any team, not to mind a team that has has just dethroned the all Ireland champions.

Whether you 'expect' to beat a team or not is irrelevant. You go out and do your job no matter who your playing. Standards shouldn't drop against lesser opposition. I see it as a 50 50 game and that's my honest opinion. Im worried enough and think they are well capable of taking us. I think this fatigue thing is nonsence. Those 2 games against Clare will have brought them on 200%. People are too busy knit picking holes in the opposition when the truth is we haven't looked like a team at all ourselves this year. If we produce the same sort of shambles we produced against laois and the replay against cork we are gonna get a hiding. Period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭redlead

robopaddy wrote: »
    We haven't played well enough at all this year to be 'expecting' to beat any team, not to mind a team that has has just dethroned the all Ireland champions.

Whether you 'expect' to beat a team or not is irrelevant. You go out and do your job no matter who your playing. Standards shouldn't drop against lesser opposition. I see it as a 50 50 game and that's my honest opinion. Im worried enough and think they are well capable of taking us. I think this fatigue thing is nonsence. Those 2 games against Clare will have brought them on 200%. People are too busy knit picking holes in the opposition when the truth is we haven't looked like a team at all ourselves this year. If we produce the same sort of shambles we produced against laois and the replay against cork we are gonna get a hiding. Period.

If you send out the message that you expect nothing you will most likely get nothing. There is a serious happy to be there attitude in the Waterford mindset. I hate to say it but it's one of the things you really have to admire about Cork. It doesn't matter who they are playing, they think they'll win.

If Waterford want to go anywhere in the next few years we have to and should win this game. You make a valid point about us being poor the last couple of days but here is their chance to prove us wrong. The talent is certainly there.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭culbaire

Waterford and Wexford are two average teams. However the balance of advantage lies with Waterford in a big way. Some Wexford players will be playing their fourth game in three weeks. Some Waterford players will be playing their second game over the same period. Waterford is bound to be much fresher. That's the reality. There is no way that amateur players can perform at their maximum capacity by playing four games in three weeks. Remember extra time was played as well. Leg weariness will set in, early in the second half. Remember Waterford V Limerick some years ago. Fatigue cost Waterford the game.

Much is being made of Wexford's victory over Clare. Clare ended the game with 13 men. Clare were without several of their best players. Wexford was at home. It is no secret that there were some problems in Clare.

Waterford will play Wexford at a neutral venue next Saturday night. Waterford will start with 15 men. The team is fresh . Injuries have cleared up. So its time to drop the excuses in advance. There are no excuses.
    The reality is that Clare was missing O Donnell and Collins and ended the game with 13 men. This bloody Waterford inferiority complex is a joke.
    This game must be won. Otherwise this season is an out and out disaster. Its time to call it as it is. That what happens in Cork, Kilkenny and Tipperary.

Today Cork is going into the Munster Final against Limerick EXPECTING to win. That's the view of management , players and supporters. The same applies in Tipperary and Kilkenny. Failure is not accepted.

Waterford must beat Wexford. There are no excuses for losing the game. No more defeatist nonsense and rubbish about three year plans. Waterford starts with 15 players next Saturday night. Get out and win it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭68deville

Wexford beat a Clare team which ended the match with 13 players. The Clare team was missing several key players. Wexford was playing at home tonight. Waterford will play Wexford at Nowlan Park and will be by far the fresher of the two teams. The reality is that Wexford in both matches squandered many chances. It is being handed to Waterford on a plate. It is there for the taking. The time for excuses is over. Wexford is an enthusiastic but average team well coached by Liam Dunne.

And Waterford have bet Laois,not exactly ideal preparation or the lay off,
    Those two games will be way more beneficial to Wexford no doubt,at that rate
    Lets say its two average teams,one bet Laois and the other the reigning A1
    Champions!

Cork, as a county, cannot compete in the World Cup, as its a soccer competition for countries. I would have assumed most people knew this, but I guess some lads are slower than others.

Any further questions as to what human beings inhale and exhale or as to what colour the sky is can be asked via PM. :)

Waterford and Wexford are two average teams. However the balance of advantage lies with Waterford in a big way. Some Wexford players will be playing their fourth game in three weeks. Some Waterford players will be playing their second game over the same period. Waterford is bound to be much fresher. That's the reality. There is no way that amateur players can perform at their maximum capacity by playing four games in three weeks. Remember extra time was played as well. Leg weariness will set in, early in the second half. Remember Waterford V Limerick some years ago. Fatigue cost Waterford the game.

Much is being made of Wexford's victory over Clare. Clare ended the game with 13 men. Clare were without several of their best players. Wexford was at home. It is no secret that there were some problems in Clare.

Waterford will play Wexford at a neutral venue next Saturday night. Waterford will start with 15 men. The team is fresh . Injuries have cleared up. So its time to drop the excuses in advance. There are no excuses.
    The reality is that Clare was missing O Donnell and Collins and ended the game with 13 men. This bloody Waterford inferiority complex is a joke.
    This game must be won. Otherwise this season is an out and out disaster. Its time to call it as it is. That what happens in Cork, Kilkenny and Tipperary.

Today Cork is going into the Munster Final against Limerick EXPECTING to win. That's the view of management , players and supporters. The same applies in Tipperary and Kilkenny. Failure is not accepted.

Waterford must beat Wexford. There are no excuses for losing the game. No more defeatist nonsense and rubbish about three year plans. Waterford starts with 15 players next Saturday night. Get out and win it.

This Waterford can't and won't score goals. Inescapable fact that makes Wexford favourites afaic.

68deville wrote: »
    Champions!
    Wexford beat a team that ended up with 13 men and was without Collins and O'Donnell. Wexford was playing at home. As it was Clare nearly won the game with 13 men. It is much easier for Waterford to be playing Wexford than a full strength Clare team. Leg weariness will be a major problem for Wexford next Saturday night. So there are no excuses for Waterford. Putting it bluntly a MUST WIN attitude is essential. i am just sick of the excuses and inferiority complex in Waterford! Get rid of them and adopt a MUST WIN attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

This Waterford can't and won't score goals. Inescapable fact that makes Wexford favourites afaic.

Is it just me that finds that Cork have no respect for any other team because of general cockiness or whatever? Its something I find about Cork supporters, they find the need to put down everyone else. youre at it now anyway insulting waterford and I remember you putting down a Kilkenny minor team a few weeks ago too on a different thread, a championship game is a championship game, anything is possible on a given day. Personally I think waterford are fresh and I think Wexford will find it difficult to reach the heights of the two Clare games against them because lets face it, who wouldnt relish playing the AI Champs. Wexford will very much expect to beat Waterford and I think that will weigh heavily on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

deisedude wrote: »
    Everyone expects Wexford to beat us and they will get plenty media focus this week. Massive pressure on them and they won't be used to being favourites. Will it have an effect?

In fairness to Wexford there was a lot of pressure on them for last night. After the drawn game the assumption was they had missed the boat and the chance to take Clare's scalp was gone.
    Credit to them for maimtaining the self belief to finish the job.

68deville wrote: »
    Champions!

1. Can only beat what's put in front of you

2. Reigning All-Ireland champions though they may be, is an attempt at looking at Clare in a way their performances haven't justified.

Wexford are a good improving side, but at the end of the day both sides should be confident. I can understand why other Counties might say 'oh sure it's only Waterford', but from our perspective we have won 7 games since 2010 where Wexford have won 1 or 2 in the championship. Underage has been very good, though u21 remains a bit of an issue though only side to give that Clare team a game last year.

The problem is that it seems any team that comes a long be it Wexford, Offaly last year, even Laois, it going to be a difficult one where we have as much a chance of losing as winning. Call it their downfall in some sense, but without the confidence they have Tipp would not have won the all-ireland in 2010 (the tendency towards arrogance being an issue though). Kilkenny, Cork always fully confident. So why is it any time a team but it's in any sort of performance we suddenly lose confidence? And I'm not saying the players are the same, but happens a lot with the supporters and it would just piss you off.

The perception of the County is still wrong too. The Independent tipping Laois to beat us in our backyard for example, not sure who tipped Offaly last year. No doubt they'll tip Wexford the next day, and fine that's their just, but as far as I am concerned and everyone Waterford person SHOULD be concerned, they should not be beating us. And I really don't think that's arrogance at all.

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Is it just me that finds that Cork have no respect for any other team because of general cockiness or whatever? Its something I find about Cork supporters, they find the need to put down everyone else. youre at it now anyway insulting waterford and I remember you putting down a Kilkenny minor team a few weeks ago too on a different thread, a championship game is a championship game, anything is possible on a given day. Personally I think waterford are fresh and I think Wexford will find it difficult to reach the heights of the two Clare games against them because lets face it, who wouldnt relish playing the AI Champs. Wexford will very much expect to beat Waterford and I think that will weigh heavily on them

I think to be fair to Cork fans, that particular poster is just an arsehole who will disappear twice as quick if Cork start losing to Waterford again. Then he will go back to berating the Cork county Board for their shambles of an underage setup, that I have noticed he hasn't been too vocal about this year.

I agree, there is pressure on them. People talk about Wexford in the same vein as Waterford usually, and now it's "Theyve knocked out the all ireland champions". There is no doubt that while buoyed, that will ahve been a draining experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Waterford v Wexford on Sky next weekend

I think to be fair to Cork fans, that particular poster is just an arsehole who will disappear twice as quick if Cork start losing to Waterford again. Then he will go back to berating the Cork county Board for their shambles of an underage setup, that I have noticed he hasn't been too vocal about this year.

I agree, there is pressure on them. People talk about Wexford in the same vein as Waterford usually, and now it's "Theyve knocked out the all ireland champions". There is no doubt that while buoyed, that will ahve been a draining experience.

I dont know about that, theres another Cork fan on that hurling banter page on fbook who also insults every other team but himself plus as a Kilkenny man I was in Thurles last year when we played Cork in the terrace completely surrounded by Cork fans and their behaviour was absolutely disgusting from a lot of fans so thats really what did it for me. I find many of them are woefully ignorant to the fact that every other county has decent teams. Do you remember the Cork County board members ridiculously condescending comment towards Carlow a few months ago? They are just ignorant to the existence of hurling in other counties so Id hope you would understand what Im saying. Thats not too say Kilkenny dont have a few idiots too because we do as do Tipp because of our tradition but were not all like that. I find Cork by far the worst, Ive certainly never witnessed such disgusting behaviour as I did last year in thurles from Tipp fans anyway considering their our greatest rivals. Also you point I agree with too, Cork always find someone to blame when something goes wrong ie: 08 Strike etc. Underage is also another factor that gets abuse but personally some decent Cork teams have come across some outstanding underage teams in Munster over the last few years, ie: the outstanding Waterford Minor team last year who were taken to extra time by Cork as an example.

You would see such a cliche in other Sports too, when someone or a team knocks out a big gun the pressure is very much on them in the next game against a supposedly "lesser opponent". Sometimes they think they have done all the hard work and struggle to reach the heights of the previous game and therefore get caught. Personally I think Waterford will win even though Wexford won their last Championship meeting. Waterford also have a very good young team, Watefords younger hurlers probably have more potential I would say as people tend to go on about Wexfords Underage success. Waterford certainly have a star studded U21 team this year but are in a tough province as a whole and you rarely get a poor team in Munster whilst Wexford with respect to them only had to beat a decent KK U21 team last year to win Leinster plus they werent really challenged in Leinster this year, Dublin were very limited by the loss off some of their players to football plus Kilkenny and Offaly had very poor teams.

• Advertisement

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    I dont know about that, theres another Cork fan on that hurling banter page on fbook who also insults every other team but himself plus as a Kilkenny man I was in Thurles last year when we played Cork in the terrace completely surrounded by Cork fans and their behaviour was absolutely disgusting from a lot of fans so thats really what did it for me. I find many of them are woefully ignorant to the fact that every other county has decent teams. Do you remember the Cork County board members ridiculously condescending comment towards Carlow a few months ago? They are just ignorant to the existence of hurling in other counties so Id hope you would understand what Im saying. Thats not too say Kilkenny dont have a few idiots too because we do as do Tipp because of our tradition but were not all like that. I find Cork by far the worst, Ive certainly never witnessed such disgusting behaviour as I did last year in thurles from Tipp fans anyway considering their our greatest rivals. Also you point I agree with too, Cork always find someone to blame when something goes wrong ie: 08 Strike etc. Underage is also another factor that gets abuse but personally some decent Cork teams have come across some outstanding underage teams in Munster over the last few years, ie: the outstanding Waterford Minor team last year who were taken to extra time by Cork as an example.

You would see such a cliche in other Sports too, when someone or a team knocks out a big gun the pressure is very much on them in the next game against a supposedly "lesser opponent". Sometimes they think they have done all the hard work and struggle to reach the heights of the previous game and therefore get caught. Personally I think Waterford will win even though Wexford won their last Championship meeting. Waterford also have a very good young team, Watefords younger hurlers probably have more potential I would say as people tend to go on about Wexfords Underage success. Waterford certainly have a star studded U21 team this year but are in a tough province as a whole and you rarely get a poor team in Munster whilst Wexford with respect to them only had to beat a decent KK U21 team last year to win Leinster plus they werent really challenged in Leinster this year, Dublin were very limited by the loss off some of their players to football plus Kilkenny and Offaly had very poor teams.

I think it's a massive County and that means there are more of those types of people than most other places. The unsavoury characters tend to shout loudest and as such are more pronounced. But I think you'd have to say of them that there are plenty of decent people there too. Would say there are a few Kilkenny lads on the site I don't like, but then that is more than balanced with posters like yourself around and a fella I knew that used visit the house who was very reasonable and a proper hurling person.

I think there underage problem was vastly overstated, maybe comes with the territory of thinking they should win every year. But the bottom line is in knockout competition you could have three losses in three years that mean you get knocked out in Munster semi finals, or like Waterford last year you can have two and still win an all-ireland.

And agree to a point re the U21 provinces, perfect example being Cork in 2010 when Seamus Hennessey scored a goal from a 21 in injury time to bring it to extra time. They were than considered the outstanding under 21 team since that Kilkenny team won in 2003 or 2004.

Would say in Wexford's defense, they have done back to back titles and I see plenty of good lads in Guiney, McDonald, McGovern and Chin. That Paul Ryan looks another find from the young contingent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A few factors to consider about the match next week

1. Waterford dont have a great record in Nowlan Park

2. Nowlan Park is very tite and is similar to Wexford Park.

3. Wexford will be on a high and who do we have to Mark guiny,McDonald and McGovern ?.

4. Waterford under 21's are playing Wednesday night so those players on the Waterford Team will be jaded come Saturday.

5. Waterford play similar to clare and Wexford have already coped on to that kind of play

Best of luck to the minors today wud be nice to have a guaranteed match in Croke Park if they win, lose and it's a tough match against Dublin

PTH2009 wrote: »
    A few factors to consider about the match next week

1. Waterford dont have a great record in Nowlan Park

2. Nowlan Park is very tite and is similar to Wexford Park.

3. Wexford will be on a high and who do we have to Mark guiny,McDonald and McGovern ?.

4. Waterford under 21's are playing Wednesday night so those players on the Waterford Team will be jaded come Saturday.

5. Waterford play similar to clare and Wexford have already coped on to that kind of play

Best of luck to the minors today wud be nice to have a guaranteed match in Croke Park if they win, lose and it's a tough match against Dublin

1. Nor do Wexford

2. But not similar to Walsh Park?

3. If Guiney starts, which I guess he will, depends on where he plays. I would say the Fives brothers, Connors and Bourke in answer to your question.

4. It will be McDonald, Liam Ryan, Guiney's 4 game in 14 days. Waterford will have Bourke, Dillon, Gleeson and Dunford involved from the likely starters next Saturday. Not going to be an excuse Saturday if we lose.

5. We've played similar to Clare so far, poorly (for the most part). And you would be right on one thing there, if we play poorly we won't win.

How long is hurling being shown on Sky Sports? Actually Sky has not put sufficient effort into advertising the fact that it is on SKY Sports 3 or into explaining the rules of the game. Several of my friends in the UK and Australia did not even know that some of the games were shown live. I am aware of Canadians who travel long distances to view live hurling on TV. Actually new hurling clubs are starting up in the US. Those starting them up are not Irish. The expansion of hurling is in its infancy. The biggest problem is securing ash. Hurling died out in Argentina because it was impossible to secure ash for hurleys. The same problem arose in Newfoundland.
    Soccer has had over 100 of professionalism behind it. It was brought by British colonists overseas. Similarly with Rugby.
    How many people view live League of Ireland soccer on RTE which is a TERRESTRIAL station? It is a flop.
    Give me a good game of hurling any day over the ballet dancing, persistent diving, scoreless draws and penalty shoot outs at the World Cup. Hurling is our national game. Aussie Rules is Australia's national game. Do you think the Aussies care what the soccer apologists think about their National Sport? Somehow I think it is you who suffers from an inferiority complex. I couldnt give a damn what the cultural imperialists of the soccer world think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Best of luck to the minors today, hopefully they can do it :)

I think it's a massive County and that means there are more of those types of people than most other places. The unsavoury characters tend to shout loudest and as such are more pronounced. But I think you'd have to say of them that there are plenty of decent people there too. Would say there are a few Kilkenny lads on the site I don't like, but then that is more than balanced with posters like yourself around and a fella I knew that used visit the house who was very reasonable and a proper hurling person.

I think there underage problem was vastly overstated, maybe comes with the territory of thinking they should win every year. But the bottom line is in knockout competition you could have three losses in three years that mean you get knocked out in Munster semi finals, or like Waterford last year you can have two and still win an all-ireland.

And agree to a point re the U21 provinces, perfect example being Cork in 2010 when Seamus Hennessey scored a goal from a 21 in injury time to bring it to extra time. They were than considered the outstanding under 21 team since that Kilkenny team won in 2003 or 2004.

Would say in Wexford's defense, they have done back to back titles and I see plenty of good lads in Guiney, McDonald, McGovern and Chin. That Paul Ryan looks another find from the young contingent too.

I would have to agree with you there, every county has its fair share of idiots, Cork probably have more than most because of the size of the county but of course not all of them are like that but I do find their idiot supporters to be the worst around. Yes and Kilkenny does have idiots too on this site of course. But mostly you would have people who are fairly balanced and are open to everyones view on things as long as it makes sense and has some bit of evidence to back it up, certainly I consider myself to be fair anyway.

Yes I do agree there, there may be a slight problem with Corks underage structure but it is overstated certainly. It definately hasnt stopped Cork producing some fine hurlers over the last few years, their Senior team is relatively young and they have produced some very good hurlers who had almost no underage success so I dont see how a county like Cork would stop producing good hurlers. Some of their decent underage teams of the last few years have been in the crossfire of some outstanding teams. Underage success is unpredictable, tradition doesnt really count for much at that level so Cork have no right to win it every year indeed but I have no doubt they will produce some outstanding underage teams again whenever it may be. As you said there they had an outstanding U21 team a few seasons ago in 2010 who were beaten by Limerick so there you go.

The structure of the Minor provincial Championships certainly isnt balanced as you referred to there. Its not really fair when you can lose twice like that I think. Personally I think the structure should be something similar to what it is at Senior in that when a team loses they get a 2nd chance which is fair, the same structure should apply to U21 too. If they fail to take their 2nd chance well its only fair that they exit the Championship. This knockout system at Provincial level is ridiculous I think.

They have thats true but Wexford werent really challenged in Leinster this year I thought, all the teams were relatively poor whilst Dublin were very average but they do have fine hurlers coming through like Guiney, Mcgovern, Chin, Liam Ryan, Mcdonald. Ian Byrne is another who came on yesterday who I was impressed with last year when they played us in U21 and they have a few lads off that current U21 team who will make the step up fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭deisedude

You seem to get the horn out of being miserable but the rest of us don't so keep it to yourself.

The fact of the matter is Wexford couldn't beat 13 men in normal time. Talk them up all you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Is the minor game not on TV lads???? If it is then what channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

O Riain wrote: »
    Is the minor game not on TV lads???? If it is then what channel?

I've never seen a Munster minor final on TV in my life!

WLR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

JeffKenna wrote: »
    I've never seen a Munster minor final on TV in my life!

WLR!

I think I have this dilemma every year. I always convince myself I saw last years one on TV and then end up listening to it on the radio as I am doing right now.

Always confuses me why the quarter finals are shown and not the provincial finals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement