Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭sid wallace

Deskjockey wrote: »
    KK are probably favourites for the AI next year, he has a great chance of winning another one.

Didnt do them too bad for the (i'm guessing) 4 years that they've done the league and AI double under Cody's reign

Look we'd all like to see them winning nothing for a few years. But let's just see if this year is a blip or whether they truly have lost that magic touch that they had. That new corner back Murphy looks scarily like a new Tommy Walsh.

Anyway, this probably isn't the thread for this discussion

All fair enough points but I think they were beaten so often this year between league and championship and Waterford and Offaly getting close to them ,I think the mystique is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭alllcounty

Great news for the rest of the hurling world. The man has become a serious liability in the last year.

First you used the username ManFromcheese then it was Sam Swerk and now it's 'sid wallace'. Now Coady is not good enough for you. Your problem is you dont know a good management team when you see one.

alllcounty wrote: »
    First you used the username ManFromcheese then it was Sam Swerk and now it's 'sid wallace'. Now Coady is not good enough for you. Your problem is you dont know a good management team when you see one.
    What are you on? Or what are you on about? Jesus.

What are you on? Or what are you on about? Jesus.

I wasn't born yesterday sonny boy, I know a rat when I see one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

can i ask who would all of these lovely people think would bea good person to manage the senoir hurlers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

All fair enough points but I think they were beaten so often this year between league and championship and Waterford and Offaly getting close to them ,I think the mystique is gone.

Hopefully!!

I wasn't born yesterday sonny boy, I know a rat when I see one.

I don't think so. I'd check that birth cert again.

I don't think so. I'd check that birth cert again.

That's right you keep up that pretence, you can fool yourself if you want. You have been easy to see through, same language, same hatred of the last mgt team and oh wait who is you want as next manager, oh ya your good friend derek. Deny all you want.

That's right you keep up that pretence, you can fool yourself if you want. You have been easy to see through, same language, same hatred of the last mgt team and oh wait who is you want as next manager, oh ya your good friend derek. Deny all you want.

Don't know Derek at all to be honest and I'd take some convincing that he is the right man for the job.

Don't know Derek at all to be honest and I'd take some convincing that he is the right man for the job.

What made you go off him all of a sudden?

• Advertisement

What made you go off him all of a sudden?

You tell me Clouseau.

You tell me Clouseau.

What's 'Clouseau'??????

What's 'Clouseau'??????

just googled it, so i'm inspector clouseau! good one, dont worry your secret is safe with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

inspector jacques cluesouee, a legend from mount sion

just googled it, so i'm inspector clouseau! good one, dont worry your secret is safe with me.

Good work alllcounty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭noiniho

Martin fogarty just became available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

noiniho wrote: »
    Martin fogarty just became available

Would be a decent shout. Would know a thing or two about winning All Irelands anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Paddy Coady, of Ard Na Greine would love to see the Waterford win. It was almost six years Anniversary of his death.

Some totally off the wall results from the Co. MHC games last night.... a lot of the co. lads must still have been in celebratory mode Id imagine?

Some mad results alright, they were probably all still p!ssed as farts...
    some amount of goals, 71 goals over 12 matches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

can i ask who would all of these lovely people think would bea good person to manage the senoir hurlers

Not really sure to be honest. More concerned myself with who actually coaches and trains the team physically to be honest. I'd take someone like Donal Og or that to just oversee things if we had the right coaching staff in place.

noiniho wrote: »
    Some mad results alright, they were probably all still p!ssed as farts...
    some amount of goals, 71 goals over 12 matches

Dungarvan being beaten by Roanmore is surely a huge surprise? Given that Roanmore have no one on the minor panel compared to Dungarvan where most of the lads would have All Ireland colleges medals

robopaddy wrote: »
    Dungarvan being beaten by Roanmore is surely a huge surprise? Given that Roanmore have no one on the minor panel compared to Dungarvan where most of the lads would have All Ireland colleges medals

Ya that was a result that stood out for me as well, not a lot of the teams with new all Ireland winners did great :)
    The bennetts must be tee totallers like there father, as st carthages escaped the trend

Portlaw 10-10 Tramore 5-05 holy mother of jesus :eek:

Portlaw 10-10 Tramore 5-05 holy mother of jesus :eek:

Naomh Brid 7-12 Brickey Rangers 7-10

robopaddy wrote: »
    Naomh Brid 7-12 Brickey Rangers 7-10

Not shport on entertainment this week

Deskjockey wrote: »
    Is there any wealthy benefactor around the county who can basically do a Roman Abramovich on things in Waterford, like JP has down in Limerick. Is there no millionaire out the Dunmore Road who says "I loves me county" or some filthy rich GAA freak hidden away in West Waterford with a quasi Cork accent, having made millions from a timely investment in Angry Birds.

Fatcats of Industry, Entrepeneurs of distinction, Ladies who organise charity balls, Trustafarians and internet whizzkid gazillionaires- is there not one dreamer amongst you...? Were you not inspired by last Sunday and Monday?? "Let's be having you" as Delia Smith once said after a few too many sherries.

Lets go from Carriganore to kicking it in the Caribbean for an off season training camp. Lets be feckless with Sliothars. Lets have another Jedward concert, just for the crack. Lets do this thing
    https://twitter.com/garethoconnor/status/378156302930702338

Maybe our prayers have been answered :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Anyone have any news on the availability of John Mullane, Stephen Molumphy and Eoin Kelly for their respective clubs at the weekend? Also is Wayne Hutch ok to start against dls, heard he injured his hand against dungarvan and I'm not too sure if he togged out v passage

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sami Jenkis

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Anyone have any news on the availability of John Mullane, Stephen Molumphy and Eoin Kelly for their respective clubs at the weekend? Also is Wayne Hutch ok to start against dls, heard he injured his hand against dungarvan and I'm not too sure if he togged out v passage

Mullane is struggling apparently. As is Nevein for DLS. Think Molumphy is gone away, and don't know anything about Kelly
    Hutchy tweeted a pic of himself in a cast a few weeks back saying ' another year over ' but is playing! Doesn't like the attention at all!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Mullane is struggling apparently. As is Nevein for DLS. Think Molumphy is gone away, and don't know anything about Kelly
    Hutchy tweeted a pic of himself in a cast a few weeks back saying ' another year over ' but is playing! Doesn't like the attention at all!!!!!!

Molumphy is back in the Lebanon. Anyone know is Brian O'Sullivan gonna be right for the weekend?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement