Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    To be honest there would be a serious uproar in kilkenny if continuous failure was the case. I remember when our minors got hammered by Dublin in the opening game of the season plus our U21s the reaction was not too pleasant

Was it through the minor manager was brought in to explain what had gone wrong? Can't imagine that happening with our crowd! First reaction would be how much money we'll save if we're knocked out!

cul beag wrote: »
    Was it through the minor manager was brought in to explain what had gone wrong? Can't imagine that happening with our crowd! First reaction would be how much money we'll save if we're knocked out!

Sorry"true"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

cul beag wrote: »

Didn't hear anything about that. Would be surprised as it was the first match of the season. In fairness to Hoban he got the team motoring.

citykat wrote: »
    Didn't hear anything about that. Would be surprised as it was the first match of the season. In fairness to Hoban he got the team motoring.

Sorry I heard it was when Adrian Ronan was in charge? Maybe its not true but I do remember hearing it at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

Is the minor game today on wlr?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Best of luck to all involved in the minors today, please god they'll keep the flag flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

One of the reasons we cud lose today is that we only had 5 days to prepare compared to dublins 3 weeks and we have not won games by big margins this year.

I really hope I'm wrong but I feel a win for Dublin today. It's not that are lads are bad hurlers it's just we didn't have enough time to prepare (why was the Munster final replay played last Sunday instead of Tuesday)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭The blue blaa

PTH2009 wrote: »
    One of the reasons we cud lose today is that we only had 5 days to prepare compared to dublins 3 weeks and we have not won games by big margins this year.

I really hope I'm wrong but I feel a win for Dublin today. It's not that are lads are bad hurlers it's just we didn't have enough time to prepare (why was the Munster final replay played last Sunday instead of Tuesday)

Hahaha your some man to hop balls an whats funnier is the reaction by other posters ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

I saw Dublin in the Leinster final and they are the ones with questions to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭deisedude

Do you get some sort of peverse kick out of constantly talking every Waterford team down?

• Advertisement

What does Eddie Meaney have to do to get a start on the minor team, he's scored in every game he's come on in some have been vital scores aswell seems bit strange he dont start any games but is always first lad to come on

Yeah he got a belter the last day. Having said that I thought Peter Hogan had done well enough before he came off.

Dunno how he's going, but given his importance for Passage, I'm surprised Sean Hogan hasn't gotten a run this year. Is he injured?

Yeah he got a belter the last day. Having said that I thought Peter Hogan had done well enough before he came off.

Dunno how he's going, but given his importance for Passage, I'm surprised Sean Hogan hasn't gotten a run this year. Is he injured?

Apologies he's named to start today. I could of swore someone posted here that the same team was starting as last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭gavwaldo

could someone tell me what time throw in is at?

Team named in programme today

gavwaldo wrote: »
    could someone tell me what time throw in is at?

12pm on already 2 pts to 1 we lead

Team named in programme today

Yeah the official team released didn't have him to start. I heard lined out as selected today, but dunno does that mean that Molumby is in just wearing a different number.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭deisedude

Feck sake WLR, just updates

1-4 to 0-2 Shane Ryan goal doing well!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

any live radio stream for and dublin radio station even?? Feckin WLR!

Starting to leave Dublin back in the game. 1-7 to 7 now I think

• Advertisement

Starting to leave Dublin back in the game. 1-7 to 7 now I think

Dublin have the wind

1-8 to 8 half time hopefully Dublin don't come out flying in the second half.v

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Half time Waterford leading 1-8 to 0-8 and Waterford have wind for second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭gavwaldo

up by a shane ryan goal at half time, anyone know of a dublin radio station with the game on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

gavwaldo wrote: »
    up by a shane ryan goal at half time, anyone know of a dublin radio station with the game on?

U havin a laugh?

2-13 to 0-16 Dublin with the last three scores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Slobbery

Minors keeping our dreams alive 2-18 to 0-19

Well done lads totally up against it with a short turn around, yet again another batch of our minors out in Croke Park theis summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭seananigans

whens the next game ?

2-18 0-19, strong finish well done.

• Advertisement

Brilliant well done lads! 2-18 to 0-19 ft

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement