Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Ratings

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

49ers look pretty ****. I'd advise everyone picking ahead of me to pick elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Full individual players ratings (offense and defense) available here:

http://www.madden-school.com/full-madden-25-defensive-player-ratings-now-available/

And top free agents available (courtesy of Pasta Padre on Facebook):

1186203_10151902856714073_2090976313_n.jpg
    1150894_10151902856719073_42416771_n.jpg
    602769_10151902856729073_1681010675_n.jpg
    1229986_10151902856834073_271673719_n.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Leach.. coming back to Nashville!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jesus maybe i wont pick the Titans after all, some of those D ratings are shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Leach.. coming back to Nashville!

Leach is staying where he is! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

If you have the titans in the pro heli, would you not go something different in the irish franchise ?

I may do Dave, I'm very undecided to be honest. I'd have an interest in taking the hawks but they won't be there by my pick.
    To be honest I'd probably take the raiders after having them last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I may do Dave, I'm very undecided to be honest. I'd have an interest in taking the hawks but they won't be there by my pick.
    To be honest I'd probably take the raiders after having them last year!

Raiders....well enjoy my friend, enjoy

Raiders....well enjoy my friend, enjoy

Massive cap space in season 2, its worth considering also a quality RB

I just dont have a love of anyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Massive cap space in season 2, its worth considering also a quality RB

I just dont have a love of anyone else!

If these injury problems from the demo surface over to the real game, then McFadden will end up playing around 3 games a season :lol:

I do think they would be a fun team to play with in terms of building though. They have such a poor roster it's likely to end up with a high draft pick in year one plus a mountain of space to spend in free agency as mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Some of them FA's would look well in my Philadelphia or Indianapolis or Houston or maybe even Titans team :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Raiders will be very usable in M25. Terrell Pryor and McFadden will be excellent out of the option. Speed to burn at WR.

I was thinking about taking the Jags over here as I have Chargers and Patriots on PFL, but jesus, that D! It's horrendous. Will be avoiding them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Some of them FA's would look well in my Philadelphia or Indianapolis or Houston or maybe even Titans team :cool:
    Most of those FA's will be signed up come the 1st roster update

Paully D wrote: »
    If these injury problems from the demo surface over to the real game, then McFadden will end up playing around 3 games a season :lol:
    They'll surely sort it out..
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Raiders will be very usable in M25. Terrell Pryor and McFadden will be excellent out of the option. Speed to burn at WR.

I was thinking about taking the Jags over here as I have Chargers and Patriots on PFL, but jesus, that D! It's horrendous. Will be avoiding them.

Titans it is so... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Most of those FA's will be signed up come the 1st roster update

Ah Perrin, I meant the Sh1t ones will suit my team, whatever team that will be. In the 2 and half seasons i played here i dont think i picked up a decent FA apart from Magee at CB he was excellant for the Colts

Advertisement