Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer deals

Options
  • 17-08-2013 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi
    I need to buy a few slabs of beer. Must be cans. Are there any offfers at the moment?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

24 miller for 28 euro in Tesco, cheap enough for miller.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭bergipau

Thanks Chewie. But americans cant make beer! I see someone posted stella for 99c per can on the alerts forum

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

24x500ml bavaria is 24 in tesco. This is not showing online though.

It does show 20x330ml bottles of bavaria for €13

SAVE 4.99 Was 17.99 ...
    valid until 25/8/2013

20x330ml is 13.2cans, so the bottles are just under €1 per 500ml.

it also says bavaria 24x330ml is €15 and not said to be an offer, this is 95cent per 500ml so cheaper still, but not the cans you want, might interest others.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭bergipau

Bevaria was 1.39 in our local tesco :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bergipau wrote: »
    Bevaria was 1.39 in our local tesco :-(

It is in mine too, only the 24 packs were €24. They do not always have them either, or very many. Its not really advertised at all, i.e. not big yellow signs. Twice now I have seen gangs of young lads looking for offers scouring the walls of beer, and I sneak up and nab the last tray and hear them saying the missed it as I walk off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

Lech was .99 cents a can in Dunnes Blanchardstown SC

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

No Lech singles in Dunnes Eyre Square. Only 4 packs for 7.49. Extortion.

Bought 24 Bav for 27 as offs was right by my house. Not worth saving 3quid to lug it a mile from Tesco. Box wine is the right job for festivals, small in comparison to cans and great for sneaking into the arenas.

Advertisement