Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon origins - a good pokemon anime?

• 17-08-2013 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That does look great. I only hope the main character isn't an idiot like Ash who flukes his way through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

another charizard seriously?

hope he gets a pikachu and evolves it :D

ash can be stupid, nevers wins a legit gym badge unless he has charizard, releases/leaves his best pokemon, pidgeot, primeape, haunter, snorlax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Pokémon Origins, an upcoming animated feature that tells the story of the original Pokémon Red/Blue games, will debut in North America on November 15th. The Pokémon Company has announced. The series will be streamed via Pokémon TV and will consist of four episodes. Pokémon Origins will also be available via the Pokémon TV apps for iOS and Android devices. The story follows Red, the trainer from the first two Pokémon games, as he sets out on his journey to explore the Kanto region and challenges the Pokémon League, running into Team Rocket and his rival along the way.

We`ll get to see it at least, may have to be creative getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

GTR63 wrote: »
    We`ll get to see it at least, may have to be creative getting it.

Pokémon TV plays perfectly fine for me - or at least the Unova series' are.

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Pokémon TV plays perfectly fine for me - or at least the Unova series' are.

is that free or a subcription based thing?
    Haven't watched a animated episode in a while. Last time I did they were doing contests and 1 of the judges always gave his opinion as REMARKABLE! every single time.

English trailer, its the same as above but love the way its a call of arms to people who played Red/Blue :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

GTR63 wrote: »
    is that free or a subcription based thing?

Completely free, it's basically just a Pokémon version of the RTÉ Player.

Now whether the direct video file streams can be detected and downloaded separately is another thing...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only thing that annoys me is it's only 4 episodes long :( Hope it's not going to overly rush everything. Charmander seems to fully evolve within 4 episodes based on the trailer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Would love to see a 2d revamp of Blue and Red on 3DS or even to see the originals released on the virtual console on the 3DS store.

Only thing that annoys me is it's only 4 episodes long :( Hope it's not going to overly rush everything. Charmander seems to fully evolve within 4 episodes based on the trailer....

Is there an episode where Red meets up with Blue to trade around the 3 starters via Link Cable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well.....that's my childhood scarred forever! :o:eek::P

• Advertisement
Advertisement