Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same day embroidery in Waterford?

Options
  • 17-08-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Looking for a name (5 letters) to be embroidered, preferably the same day. There was Celtic Embroidery in Tramore, but it seems to have closed. Anyone know of another place to go? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Demonical

The Clothes Horse in Cullencastle, Tramore does embroidery. Not sure if they can do a same day thing but ask and you should get it back the next day if it is only a small thing.

http://www.theclotheshorse.ie/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jamerican

Demonical wrote: »
    The Clothes Horse in Cullencastle, Tramore does embroidery. Not sure if they can do a same day thing but ask and you should get it back the next day if it is only a small thing.

http://www.theclotheshorse.ie/contact.html

Thanks I called them, they send it away for a week, but they are a last hope if anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Try Sheridan's in Poleberry. They have an embroidery machine, but last time I was there the guy who worked it was on a short week, so you might call and find out when he's there, they'd be accommodating too if you needed it in a hurry.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Try Sheridan's in Poleberry. They have an embroidery machine, but last time I was there the guy who worked it was on a short week, so you might call and find out when he's there, they'd be accommodating too if you needed it in a hurry.

Thank you!! I'm not familiar with them and google isn't turning up anything other than a car dealership. What kind of business is it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jamerican wrote: »
    Thank you!! I'm not familiar with them and google isn't turning up anything other than a car dealership. What kind of business is it?

Sheridan's is a signage company located across from where Centra used to be (the side of TK Maxx). Maybe they do other stuff, a lot of signage companies 'do printing' now so who knows. :)

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Sheridan's is a signage company located across from where Centra used to be (the side of TK Maxx). Maybe they do other stuff, a lot of signage companies 'do printing' now so who knows. :)

Ah, Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Zip yard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭karbonkoncepts

believe it or not Guineys can do it..

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

prob too late now but there is a place in Dungarvan that would prob do it.

Vintage lane is the name of the shop - don't think that they open on Sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Azzurri in Kilcohan or Excel promotions in six cross roads maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭south

Excel Promotions 6 cross roads business park

Thanks everyone!!! I called Guineys today and they can do it in store for about €3 - €7, bril. If it doesn't work out, I definitely have a list of places to try. Thanks again

Advertisement