Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have/familiar with Air Love 2?

Options
  • 17-08-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just browsing today and never heard of this album by Air before. Anyone have it and what's it like please?

Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

It's okay, not as strong as their earlier stuff and "more-of-the-same", not that it's necessarily a bad thing. If you haven't got Premiers Symptomes I'd high recommend that too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

mrbubbles wrote: »
    It's okay, not as strong as their earlier stuff and "more-of-the-same", not that it's necessarily a bad thing. If you haven't got Premiers Symptomes I'd high recommend that too :)

cheers for the reply. I listened to the whole album on Youtube and seems 'grand'. The 'Sing, sang' song is up there with Air's beautiful songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

Yeh that's a good tune. I love their ambient instrumental stuff more than the lyrical stuff so there's still no beating Moon Safari and Premier Symptomes for me :)

Advertisement