Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 person sub for 1 rifle

Options
  • 17-08-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Myself and my father are licensed on 1 rifle and has now become banjacked, we are looking at the ruger 10/22 and just wondering if we both hand in a subatution form and add in the details for the section ' if any one else will be using this firearm'
    Weir just not 100% on what ta do.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

One of ye apply for the rifle as a sub. When the substitution license comes out you send in the sub for the other person with the license number of the the first sub (hope that is clear).

I've just doe this with my Father. My licenses are being sent out. Once i have the license number i'll send his in with the license number of my subbed license, and he can have his processed.

They cannot do two subs for the one license at the same time as they need a license number if it's two people on it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

Thanks Cass.
    Ya that sounds like the propper way to go as i was wondering about the licence number aswell :)
    Hopefully we will get a decent secondhand 10/22 soon :) have yas seen any going second hand/new for under €400??? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

• Sean Harding, Thurles, has a second hand Ruger and Remington semi auto with scopes for around that money.
    • Griffin & Hawe, Athy, have 7 new Rugers and a couple of second hand ones. Approx. €430 cash sale for the new one.
    • Paul O'Halloran, Drangan, has a couple too. New and second hand.
    • Dom Byrne, enniscorthy, has one or two (didn't look too hard for Rugers so not sure on that.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement