Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert music practical;music technology outside school

Options
  • 17-08-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Is there anywhere that teaches leaving cert music outside school that will have the facilities to teach music technology for the practical, or even just someone who could help me do that for my music practical themselves i.e. sort of like music technology teacher. I can play piano but i want the option of being able to do music technology aswell. Also in the dublin region is what I am searching for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Ghty wrote: »
    Is there anywhere that teaches leaving cert music outside school that will have the facilities to teach music technology for the practical, or even just someone who could help me do that for my music practical themselves i.e. sort of like music technology teacher. I can play piano but i want the option of being able to do music technology aswell. Also in the dublin region is what I am searching for.

I think Waltons run some sort of school of music and I remember reading about the music tech option, it seems to be incredibly simple and should only take a few classes as long as you're reasonably okay with computers :)

Check them out, hopefully my head didnt totally invent that!

Advertisement