Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

period 6 days late

• 17-08-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey im new to all this but I need advice... an usually very regular with my periods but the past 3 months they have been slightly shorter at 26 days... im now 6 days late and have done a hpt that came up negative... we have been ttc for 8mths now so was really hoping for a positive is there still a chance? Oh and I used a clearblue digital and did it first thing this morning at 6.30am

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I did one four days before my first bfp and it came up negative, so maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

At 5 weeks pregnant I was testing negative and just on 6 week mark it came up positive. The digital tests aren't very sensitive try first response or the cheap ones in Dunnes and Tesco's it's there own brands. Test in 3 or 4 days and then again a few days later you'd never know. With my little boy it came up straight away but not this one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sweetsween

Thanks ill try that its all so frustrating not knowing and I have no patience at the best of times lol.. one week late today and still no sign of aunt flow

Advertisement