Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

languages building?

Options
  • 17-08-2013 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

I have a foreign student staying with me at the moment who needs to get to the languages building for an applied exam on Wednesday.

He will be traveling in on the 39a, what he needs to know is where to get off in Belfield and from there which way to go, any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Get off at the last stop which will drop him in a bus parking area in UCD. Get off the bus and turn right. In the corner of the parking area there is a pathway which will lead towards the Restaurant (The Gerard Manley Hopkins Building). At the end of the path turn right keeping the lake on the right. Just past the lake is the Daedalus Building which is where he wants to go.

Problems to be noted: The lake mentioned is the new lake which is still being constructed. This route was in place when I was last up at UCD which was mid July, so I don't know if anything has changed.

Advertisement