Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free noodles - today and tomorrow (diep blanch)

Options
  • 17-08-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw on fb that the new Diep at Home in Blanch are offering complimentary noodles today and tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Diep at Home We are located in st Catherine's shopping complex next door to Gossip hair salon / below the gym The little street opposite Ryan's. Seat. Garage. You can pop in say hello or have delivery on 01 8216800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

amdublin wrote: »
    Diep at Home We are located in st Catherine's shopping complex next door to Gossip hair salon / below the gym The little street opposite Ryan's. Seat. Garage. You can pop in say hello or have delivery on 01 8216800

Is that the old Wan's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I don't think there's any age restriction on who can pop in.

I was going by yesterday afternoon and went to grab something but they weren't open for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Have eaten in other Diep outlets in Dublin before and always enjoy them. Delighted to see a Diep in Blanch so tried them out last night and wasn't disappointed. A little pricier than other take a ways but much better quality! No plans to expand it into a restaurant? (Although I don't think there's space in the current location)

Advertisement