Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ereader screen. easily damaged?

Options
  • 17-08-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I dropped my keys onto my sony ereader as I set them both on the bed. It couldn't have fallen more than 1 foot.
    When I turned my ereader (sony prs-t2) on 5mins later and changed the page it left behind this aftifact on the screen that won't disappear. Tried turning it off and on as well as shouting at it. No luck. :mad:

I keep it in a case and have a screen protector on it so am really annoyed by this, its only a few months old too. What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Thats more like a crack (damaged lcd) than an 'artifact'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Display is shot for sure. If they don't replace it under warranty, see it as an opportunity to move on to a backlit screen... they're worlds apart (I have a Kobo Glo).

Advertisement