Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse Accessories Closed Down

Options
  • 17-08-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

I was shopping in the City Square today and Pulse Accessories were closed.

Apparently closed all day and in administration anyone hear anything?

Or did someone take a sickie:eek:

Jokes aside it would be sad to see another shop closing down in Waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

No idea but Oieces is part of Bestseller, they also have Only and Jack and Jones and Vero Moda.

The group posted a profit last year but they have closed some stores across the group recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Apparantly "according to the graprevine* another really long established and well known waterford city retailer is about bite the dust. tbh I hope my contacts are wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Is that Kelly's?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kelly's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I hear Kellys is gone/going alright, very sad after so long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Someone 'in the know' told me that 5 city centre businesses were to close between last week and this week. I saw Casa Lamps down by Michael Guineys is having a closing down sale. That would be the lowest profile of them I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Oh no I love kellys, that would really be a pity.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Kelly's is going, that's official. It was on WLR and they are advertising a closing down sale. 100 years trading! Not sure if it was a local business, seemed to be more a tourism based business but sad to see any business go.

No idea about anybody else.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Going to close this topic as its just speculation, and this type of speculation isn't permitted. This is to avoid a business that is trading normally being impacted by rumours.

It will of course be re opened if someone sends one of the mods proof. Proof has to be by the way of media or an official statement. Not hearsay.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement