Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Computer build

Options
  • 17-08-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Budget: €600-€650

I want to build a gaming computer, My step dad has experience in building computers before so i dont need it assembled for me.
    I'd like to run Games on high setting, Such as Arma2, Battlefield 3, rome total war 2, Starcraft 2 Ect.

I need a monitor,Keyboard and mouse included
    Don't need a copy of windows 7

Any input would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Shifty Character

I've been looking around and i'm thinknig about this prozessor http://www.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=68997&agid=1242
    And this graphics card http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/13339890/art/sapphire-technology/radeon-hd-7870-ghz-editio.html
    Obviously open for change but let me know what you think of these...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lezflano

Hey! Just fill this out then potentially Bloodbath/Monotype/Another user will make you up a build tomorrow

1. What is your budget?

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer?

3. Do you need a copy of Windows?

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer?

5. Do you need a monitor?

5a. If yes, what size do you need.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? (Keyboard,Mouse,Wireless card etc)

7. Are you willing to try overclocking?

8. How can you pay? Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser

9. When are you purchasing?

10. If you need help building it, where are you based?

thanks, how do i delete this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

you didn't need to make a new thread, you could have posted it here.

Just get one of the mods to lock this, or merge the 2 together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Danosully

i'll be doing the same thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Danosully, can you please make a new thread if you want to continue discussing your new build? Check this post if you need help on knowing what to ask, though forum regulars will also help steer you straight.

All necrothreads have now been closed. Please do not continue to bump old threads from yesteryear, its a much better plan to start a new thread for yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement