Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City vet (small animals)

Options
  • 17-08-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

My little woman (rat) is showing signs of an URI and I need to get her before someone as quick as I can Does anybody know of a reliable small animal vet and an idea of how much it would cost ??? :/ Very worried person right now:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

My little woman (rat) is showing signs of an URI and I need to get her before someone as quick as I can Does anybody know of a reliable small animal vet and an idea of how much it would cost ??? :/ Very worried person right now:confused:

the vet in the pet hospital is good I don't have small animals so not sure bout that but hes great with dog's and reasonable prices hope shes ok

Advertisement