Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My EGO-C upgrade battery has three modes?

Options
  • 18-08-2013 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

According to ESI my battery should have two modes, which I can tell the difference with by the light. Mine however, seems to have three. Orange, blue, and white.

I can switch to the orange and white modes no problem, but every now and then it switches into blue mode while firing and I have no idea why?

My friend has the EGO-T upgrade battery and it only has the orange and white modes.

Anyone know what's happening here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Light blue is when the battery is at 50% and dark blue is when its about 10%.
    Its a battery level indicator but it only works when the ego is set to 3.3v, it doesnt work in unregulated mode, 4.2v to 3.6v(when the button is orange).

Hope that makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Light blue is when the battery is at 50% and dark blue is when its about 10%.
    Its a battery level indicator but it only works when the ego is set to 3.3v, it doesnt work in unregulated mode, 4.2v to 3.6v(when the button is orange).

Hope that makes sense!

Well that's a fecking handy feature I didn't know about. I always give out about no Joytech batts having any sort of battery indicator and this one has. You'd think this would have been mentioned on ESi's site.

Advertisement