Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat leaving cert students 2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JonG

I am just wondering when 'us' repeats should go back to school :P I am repeating but it is really up to myself when to go back...I was thinking of just going back on Thursday..has anyone gone back already??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fml2013

After a while of stalking over this thread I finally decided to join :cool: I too will be repeating :( soo not looking forward to it just need to motivate myself to study ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 zeldagamelover

hey guys is anyone taking a new subject this year.. im dropping irish as i can get an exemption .i think im going to be taking ag science.. what do you guys think?

fml2013 wrote: »
    After a while of stalking over this thread I finally decided to join :cool: I too will be repeating :( soo not looking forward to it just need to motivate myself to study ha!

welcome to the thread! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

God its tough being back. Having second thoughts but its faaaaar too late now :cool:

• Advertisement

oncex wrote: »
    God its tough being back. Having second thoughts but its faaaaar too late now :cool:

i know! im so stressed as to what subject to take up! ahhhhhhh what subjects are you doing?

i know! im so stressed as to what subject to take up! ahhhhhhh what subjects are you doing?

Im already back so Im still sorting stuff out... All of them except maths! Art or Ag science, Biology and Geography! you? are you in a repeat school? I just miss my friends, slightly bitter that theyre off to college:o

Im already back so Im still sorting stuff out... All of them except maths! Art or Ag science, Biology and Geography! you? are you in a repeat school? I just miss my friends, slightly bitter that theyre off to college:o

Yeah im planning on taking ag science but it seems stressful im not too sure .im repeating in the institute this year :D I miss friends too but we have to make this year worth it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Started back Friday and the principal is making me make her a copy of my weekly study plan and shell be checking in on my progress because she doesn't trust me to study...:pac:

peekachoo wrote: »
    Started back Friday and the principal is making me make her a copy of my weekly study plan and shell be checking in on my progress because she doesn't trust me to study...:pac:

Haha thats funny but im,sure you will do amazing this year :)

• Advertisement

Awh i wish i could go to a private school would make social things so easier.Ya my year heads doing the same, at least theyre helping :)

I really hope so. :pac:

What are ye all aiming to come up by this year?

Awh i wish i could go to a private school would make social things so easier.Ya my year heads doing the same, at least theyre helping :)

Social things? Do you mean making friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TooMuchAtOnce

hey guys is anyone taking a new subject this year.. im dropping irish as i can get an exemption .i think im going to be taking ag science.. what do you guys think?

I think ag science is hard if your not into farming and animals, look into ag economics seeing as your going to the institute..

When do you have assembly?

I really hope so. :pac:

What are ye all aiming to come up by this year?

120 points but it seems impossible!!!!!!
    I think ag science is hard if your not into farming and animals, look into ag economics seeing as your going to the institute..

When do you have assembly?

I have assembly this 5th I think its a Thursday im not too sure of the time though.. :/ you?

I have assembly this 5th I think its a Thursday im not too sure of the time though.. :/ you?

Same Thursday from 9 till 12.. soo nervous though :/

Same Thursday from 9 till 12.. soo nervous though :/

Hmm might see you there :) why are you nervous though? :/

120 points but it seems impossible!!!!!!

110 myself. Hoping for the best :P

110 myself. Hoping for the best :P

Optimism is key ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

120 points to come up is very realistic if you put your mind on it, I came up 105 points from last year

• Advertisement

aarond280 wrote: »
    120 points to come up is very realistic if you put your mind on it, I came up 105 points from last year

Really ? Thats amazing ! What course are you doing now? :)

Yeah a girl came up 100 in my school :)
    Its just a matter of doing it again :P

Hmm might see you there :) why are you nervous though? :/

new place and don't know anybody up there :/ how are you not nervous :L

new place and don't know anybody up there :/ how are you not nervous :L

Oh right.. Well I know 1 girl shes a really close friend but she has a different assembly.. Dont worry you will make great friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Really ? Thats amazing ! What course are you doing now? :)
    Thanks :) Going to do actuarial and financial studies in ucd, now to find somewhere to stay :P

Oh right.. Well I know 1 girl shes a really close friend but she has a different assembly.. Dont worry you will make great friends

lucky you wish I knew somebody.. ah I hope so will just take a few days :)

aarond280 wrote: »
    Thanks :) Going to do actuarial and financial studies in ucd, now to find somewhere to stay :P

Thats awesome well done!

lucky you wish I knew somebody.. ah I hope so will just take a few days :)

You know me now! Maybe I will see you in a common class lol

You know me now! Maybe I will see you in a common class lol

Don't think I'll recognise you in the hall though :L I'm sure we will have a couple of classes together though :)

• Advertisement

Don't think I'll recognise you in the hall though :L I'm sure we will have a couple of classes together though :)

Well im Indian thats all im saying on the internet!!..and im a girl..lol cant forget to mention that! :D

Advertisement