Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price increases and decreases watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

These sites don't seem to be all that accurate when it comes to price drops. FISO definitely had Snodgrass and Anelka to drop last night but they didn't. I was actually looking at canning them for Silva and Soldado but fell asleep last night before I pulled the trigger on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Anyone got a link to the price fall/rise site? I can't see anything on fiso?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone got a link to the price fall/rise site? I can't see anything on fiso?

it's in the first post of this thread, the two of them are, just click back to page 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

So does this mean people are getting in Soldado already and he is playing tomorrow. Could get injured/sent off. WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Okay, so I know the price change goes through at around 3am, but is it based on the %change at midnight, or does that run till 3am as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Danger781 wrote: »
    He'll be back this weekend too.
    So does this mean people are getting in Soldado already and he is playing tomorrow. Could get injured/sent off. WTF?

I guess they got him in before 11:30 this morning

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It's risk v reward.
    Get him before the price rise and hope he isn't injured/red carded.

I did it with Barkley and it worked, looks like he'll rise again tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can Anelkas price fall or is he protected ?

F1ngers wrote: »
    It's risk v reward.
    Get him before the price rise and hope he isn't injured/red carded.

I did it with Barkley and it worked, looks like he'll rise again tonight.

And on the second day, he rose again.

t7u5et2.jpg

There has been 13 price risers so far this fantasy football according to fiso there will be 6 risers tonight this can't be right is it?
    Do players prices fall and rise every day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

There has been 13 price risers so far this fantasy football according to fiso there will be 6 risers tonight this can't be right is it?

Alot of last minute transfers this morning before cut off and then alot of people have plans made and will use their transfer straight away.

Players can fall and rise every day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

4/6 that fiso thought would rise, did.
    TotalFPL got 4/4.

Aguero and Lampard didn't rise.

Also, Podolski dropped despite getting a brace yesterday.

Does fiso atm show Lampard, Oscar and Aguero the only risers tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

F1ngers wrote: »
    Also, Podolski dropped despite getting a brace yesterday.

That's strange considering the amount of people who pick their teams based on the previous weeks.

But, if Podolski was magically placed on my team today, I would trade him out too. Not reliable enough for Fantasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Assuming Hazard will drop soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Santi101 wrote: »
    Assuming Hazard will drop soon?

Yep, he's 80% of the way there tomorrow. Silva gone up another 0.1m. I'd imagine he'll go up another one or two before the weekend.

RVP was 93% of the way to a rise but is now being transferred out by people. 115 transfers out today.

Lemlin wrote: »
    RVP was 93% of the way to a rise but is now being transferred out by people. 115 transfers out today.

that's the fickleness of these early season players, a 2 pointer in a tough game and he's out. probably replaced by fraizer campbell in a few of those teams :D

what happens if you wildcard, buy a player for 4.5. He then rises to 4.7 can you get him back out for 4.6 while your using your wildcard or do you have to play him for a GW first?

• Advertisement

what happens if you wildcard, buy a player for 4.5. He then rises to 4.7 can you get him back out for 4.6 while your using your wildcard or do you have to play him for a GW first?

Yep, it is how people make some money using their wildcards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Could this upcoming Hazard drop just be temporary? Any one foresee a prise rise again intime for GW4. Cant afford two 4pt hits in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Could this upcoming Hazard drop just be temporary? Any one foresee a prise rise again intime for GW4. Cant afford two 4pt hits in a row.

Everton away is a tough enough fixture. I don't think many people will be rushing to get him back in given the less than stellar returns so far, particularly when you could argue that there are at least two cheaper options in the Chelsea midfield that could deliver you points.

Anelka is being dumped at a quick rate, already used my FT (Haz to Silva) which makes perfect sense as City at home, Silva rising, Hazard dropping.

Might just let Anelka drop and Wildcard after the next round of games. Dont want to take a hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Jes glad I got rid of Lukaku last week.

Going down to 7.6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Are these point rises based on people's transfers? Example, we know Aguero is quality but he didn't go up after the Newcastle game but after a game he didn't score in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

JokerD wrote: »
    Are these point rises based on people's transfers? Example, we know Aguero is quality but he didn't go up after the Newcastle game but after a game he didn't score in.

Yep, so just say the threshold is 65k in order to go up in price, Aguero could get 80% of the 65k needed after his first game, then go on to have a poor game but still have the other 20% trickle in to get him over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Are people using fiso or totalfpl this year? Used the former in previous years but is it a bit dodgy this year (new guys running crackthecode)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Mertesacker is at -62% of Totalfpl, but is at -97% in FISO.

Not sure which to believe?!

I want to get Vidic in for him. Don't want Mert to lose 0.1, as I won't be able to afford Vidic. I should probably just pull the trigger now, shouldn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Mertesacker is at -62% of Totalfpl, but is at -97% in FISO.

Not sure which to believe?!

I want to get Vidic in for him. Don't want Mert to lose 0.1, as I won't be able to afford Vidic. I should probably just pull the trigger now, shouldn't I?

Totalfpl seems more trustworthy I think. I've been watching Snodgrass and Fiso have got his % wrong. They said he'd drop 2 days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I honestly can't see why his value would fall. It'll definitely rise again. Complete over reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Thinking of taking a hit and getting Lamps in instead of Hazard before the drop. Am I mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Thinking of taking a hit and getting Lamps in instead of Hazard before the drop. Am I mad?

Umm, you realise Chelsea don't play this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Umm, you realise Chelsea don't play this week?

I do of course, just thinking long-term. I have only 1 CFC player and don't want to be left short

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I do of course, just thinking long-term. I have only 1 CFC player and don't want to be left short

Not sure that makes it better or worse :pac:

Nah seriously I'm guessing you're not wildcarding next week or in the near future so? I wouldn't advise it unless you're really happy with your players for next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Ross Barkley up to 4.8 and due to rise again according to TotalFPL.. Madness

Danger781 wrote: »
    Ross Barkley up to 4.8 and due to rise again according to TotalFPL.. Madness

I hope he keeps rising. My plan then is to dump him and bank the profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

I hope he keeps rising. My plan then is to dump him and bank the profit.

Same here. Now I can do Barkley->Whittingham transfer

Is this the first year that transfers during an active Wildcard do not affect the value of players?

If so can we expect fewer price rises?, and therefore the potential to make a few £££'s will be reduced.

Edit: I can't see this in the rules, did I pick this up wrong?

Anelka should drop again, maybe twice before the weekend.

Really don't want to take a hit getting him out though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Santi101 wrote: »
    Anelka should drop again, maybe twice before the weekend.

Really don't want to take a hit getting him out though.
    Really? I was hoping this wouldn't be the case. Trying to pick the correct replacement the week before the transfer windows closes is not ideal.

But expecting the average player to be in any way rational like that is asking too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Posada wrote: »
    Is this the first year that transfers during an active Wildcard do not affect the value of players?

If so can we expect fewer price rises?, and therefore the potential to make a few £££'s will be reduced.

Edit: I can't see this in the rules, did I pick this up wrong?

I don't follow...............?

Looks like he might drop by tonight, hitting 80% now.

I kept him in as I'm thinking the returns from Hazard --> Silva would be bigger than Anelka --> a 6/7m striker. And I'm fine with a 5 man midfield, Whittingham being the 5th.

Looks like I'll just keep him until I wildcard after the weekends game/deadline day.....a few of my other players are rising like Whittaker, Silva. Zab might too.

G1032 wrote: »
    I don't follow...............?

My bad. :o

For some reason I believed that there was a new rule whereby transfers made when your wildcard is active do not count towards Net Transfers.

For example if 150k play their wildcard this week and all transfer OUT Hazard, this would not affect his NT.

Only the people using regular (non-wildcard) transfers will add to his negative %. So if 50k (non-wildcarders) transfer out Hazard his Net Transfers would be -50k (not -200k).

As I said I can't remember the circumstances that led me to believe this system was in place. It would have explained why Fiso is so wrong lately though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

So this will have a massive effect on people trying to get money through WC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

dahat wrote: »
    So this will have a massive effect on people trying to get money through WC?

If everybody goes wildcarding after GW3, yes. Nobody's confirmed this though.

Both my West Ham mids, Nolan and Joe Cole, went up last night. I can't understand people still transferring Cole in when he was only a sub last weekend but I'll take the rise. Will make .1 on him when I transfer him out this weekend.

Danny Wellbeck also went up to 7.7 and Fonte is gone up to 4.6.

Some interesting fallers. Azpi is now down to 5.7 at Chelsea. Luiz is down to 6.3.

Nani down now to 7.4 if he gets a run of games when back from injury for united.

Yaya Toure looking like rising tonight? Am I correct? Good time to transfer him in?

Yaya Toure looking like rising tonight? Am I correct? Good time to transfer him in?

He's at 97.9% with a few hours to go so should make the 100 to rise.

Ramsey, Chamakh, Frazier Campbell, Lescott, Silva, Yaya , Dzeko and Whittaker all went up last night.

Some interesting fallers. Zaha now 6.2. Cabaye now 6.3 if he ever does get to Arsenal. Bony now 7.9. Shinji Kagawa now only 7.7.

Lukaku has now fallen a full half a mil to 7.5. Ba and Torres both going down like anvils as well.

• Advertisement

Ramsey, Chamakh, Frazier Campbell, Lescott, Silva, Yaya , Dzeko and Whittaker all went up last night.

Some interesting fallers. Zaha now 6.2. Cabaye now 6.3 if he ever does get to Arsenal. Bony now 7.9. Shinji Kagawa now only 7.7.

Lukaku has now fallen a full half a mil to 7.5. Ba and Torres both going down like anvils as well.

mata coming back to a better price too, 10.2 now. although rested again last night so it's not entirely clear if jose has much plans for him. but in the players you listed above there's def a couple that could come into contention for a place in my team over the next few weeks.

Advertisement