Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price increases and decreases watch.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Moyes need to play Kagawa

I think he'll play next week.. Might be worth a shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Danger781 wrote: »
    Moyes need to play Kagawa

I think he'll play next week.. Might be worth a shout

he does, and i think he'll have a much more important role to play this season, if united didn't have plans for him they would have accepted dortmund's bid to take him back.
    the only problem is, where will he now play? with rooney staying, rooney will play the role behind RVP a lot as he did monday. so as it is, he'd be more likely to play centre mid, albeit it a more attack minded role with carrick holding, but united could buy another centre mid before tuesday. will he then be forced wide like at times last season?
    all will become clearer over the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Hogey007 wrote: »
    he does, and i think he'll have a much more important role to play this season, if united didn't have plans for him they would have accepted dortmund's bid to take him back.
    the only problem is, where will he now play? with rooney staying, rooney will play the role behind RVP a lot as he did monday. so as it is, he'd be more likely to play centre mid, albeit it a more attack minded role with carrick holding, but united could buy another centre mid before tuesday. will he then be forced wide like at times last season?
    all will become clearer over the next couple of weeks.

I'd see like to see three behind the striker.

RVP
    -Kagawa--Rooney--Nani-
    ---Carrick--Fellaini

-Evra-Vidic-Rio-Rafa----

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'd see like to see three behind the striker.

RVP
    -Kagawa--Rooney--Nani-
    ---Carrick--Fellaini

-Evra-Vidic-Rio-Rafa----

yeah kagawa could end up there alright, he would have been a much much better FF prospect had rooney gone, i think he's best in the hole behind the striker, i know he wouldn't be playing as a winger but out on the left he won't score as much and there's a fair bit of competition for wide places too, welbeck has to be accomodated too and you have zaha, valencia, nani and young all vying for 2 positions too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Is Benteke due to fall soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Is Benteke due to fall soon?

Nope, he's only 5% of the way to a fall despite not having a fixture. It seems most people are holding onto him.

He already rose once so is 9.1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Lemlin wrote: »
    Nope, he's only 5% of the way to a fall despite not having a fixture. It seems most people are holding onto him.

He already rose once so is 9.1.

So in TotalFPL his progress bar has to hit 100% before he should fall?

MuddyDog wrote: »
    So in TotalFPL his progress bar has to hit 100% before he should fall?

I'm going by FISO. I only check it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Coleman showing 106% NTO, will he be going up to 5.4 tonight?

Coleman showing 106% NTO, will he be going up to 5.4 tonight?

Yep.

• Advertisement

Yep.

Fcuk! Better get him in. Baines out, Coleman in I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I see Hazard has gone down to £9.3m now and is 26.8% on the way to another drop. Is it likely he will drop by the final £0.1m? I would guess no as people start to get him back in when a lot of people play their wildcard this week, correct?

Paully D wrote: »
    I see Hazard has gone down to £9.3m now and is 26.8% on the way to another drop. Is it likely he will drop by the final £0.1m? I would guess no as people start to get him back in when a lot of people play their wildcard this week, correct?

Depends really. If someone round his price point has a good week then they'll be the subject of transfers so Hazard may be ignored.

I'm hoping that'll be Walcott.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I'm going by FISO. I only check it.

I don't think FISO is very accurate at the minute. They've had Mertesacker at over 100% for about 4 days now.

I don't think FISO is very accurate at the minute. They've had Mertesacker at over 100% for about 4 days now.

I'm finding it good for the rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

+1

TotalFPL is much more accurate at the moment.

Posada wrote: »
    +1

TotalFPL is much more accurate at the moment.

What's the URL for it lads?

What's the URL for it lads?

http://development.totalfpl.com/pricechanges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Van Wolfswinkel is at 68% on FISO and 102% on TotalFPL, which should we believe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Boots234 wrote: »
    Van Wolfswinkel is at 68% on FISO and 102% on TotalFPL, which should we believe??

I'd be more inclined to believe TotalFPL. FISO seems a mess.

• Advertisement

Could a check be done to see net transfers in for the round?

RVW went up last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Whats the fuss with Van Wolf.....doesn't look too great to me.

Santi101 wrote: »
    Whats the fuss with Van Wolf.....doesn't look too great to me.

The lads on Soccer Saturday yesterday were giving out about how little he was involved. They reckon he had about two touches in the first half.

Somebody posted stats that he had very few touches in Norwich's first game too, despite scoring.

I think he could be getting transfers because he's a budget striker at 7 million and nobody else has really stood out yet. He had good pedigree coming over to Norwich that people may be aware if too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I reckon Van Wolf will get off the mark sometime.. just a matter of when. For now, going to capitalize on his price increase and sell him out for Benteke, with a view to getting him back in a few more gameweeks, subject to performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Collins, Giroud, Brady going to go up tonight

Sturridge was at 80% before that goal, he will go up more than likely as well

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If RVP is owned by 1,343,460 players and Sturridge by 532,598 and say they meet in the middle by all the "fickle" (some could argue clever at this stage) does that mean Sturridge will make us a ton on money in the next 2 weeks and RVP could get a lot cheaper?

Will sell Benteke tonight and bring in Sturridge hopefully make .1 then shift him out again for Benteke, I dont fancy Sturridge to score as much as Benteke when Suarez is back

• Advertisement

kilburn wrote: »
    Will sell Benteke tonight and bring in Sturridge hopefully make .1 then shift him out again for Benteke, I dont fancy Sturridge to score as much as Benteke when Suarez is back

How many more PL games will Suarez miss?

Just the next one or maybe it's 2....back for the league cup game against united I believe

2 away to Swansea and home to Sunderland, in the same period Benteke has Newcastle and Norwich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

kilburn wrote: »
    Collins, Giroud, Brady going to go up tonight

I wonder will Giroud go up 0.2? Even though RVW went up last night I doubt he'll increase again. I'd sell him tonight if I was fairly sure that Giroud would make me some money

G1032 wrote: »
    I wonder will Giroud go up 0.2? Even though RVW went up last night I doubt he'll increase again. I'd sell him tonight if I was fairly sure that Giroud would make me some money

Much more likely to than the wolf who lost transfers today. Giroud already over 100% so plenty forward momentum to catapult him further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Much more likely to than the wolf who lost transfers today. Giroud already over 100% so plenty forward momentum to catapult him further

Ya. I was thinking the same. Much more likely to increase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Will be interesting to see if people start to dump Soldado,in 270 minutes of football he has yet to score from play,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Will be interesting to see if people start to dump Soldado,in 270 minutes of football he has yet to score from play,

Could be interesting,Benteke for instance seems fixture proof and cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

dahat wrote: »
    Could be interesting,Benteke for instance seems fixture proof and cheaper.

And bound to upset absolutely everybody in an easy game at some point :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Done - took the 0.1.
    Made up for having to re-buy Sturridge for 9.1 after I mistakenly sold him during wildcard.

Really tempted to dump Soldado. Saying that, his next game is Norwich at home, I may give him that one, and if he doesn't improve, ship him out for Negredo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'm taking out Soldado... don't have Benteke, so no brainer for me. Soldado won't rise after today's performance either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

I'm taking out Soldado...

From Koscielny's pocket?

you can word stats how you like, the fact of the matter is, he got 2 goals in 3 games, couldn't care less if he's on the sidelines ordering hot dogs as long as he scores. if he doesn't score away to arsenal i won't lose sleep over it.

Yaya Toure is at 75% at the moment, will he go up tonight or would it be worth waiting until tomorrow to see if he is definitely going up?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yaya Toure is at 75% at the moment, will he go up tonight or would it be worth waiting until tomorrow to see if he is definitely going up?

Unlikely to go up tonight, but keep an eye on it before you go to bed.
    22k transfers in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

G1032 wrote: »

the only way giroud wont go up .2 is if arsenal spend big on a striker tomorrow

Mertesacker is at -85% at the moment, surely won't go down tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Don't think Arsenal will be spending big on a striker tomorrow. Looks like we'll be spending on other areas and might go for a loan/stop-gap as competition for Giroud but we'll have to wait and see.

I've got a few risers in my team now anyway, hope to take advantage.

Giroud might be a decent option going forward anyway, but I'll probably have either him or Walcott at any one time and do have Theo right now. He hasnt scored yet this season but still amongst the points without playing too great.

Is Sturridge a must have this season? I think when Suarez comes back, it could effect him.... To transfer him in or not before the rise. He does have 2 favourable fixtures coming up before that...

EDIT: This is with a wildcard too. Transfering him out for Lambert, who also has favourable fixtures coming up :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Mertesacker is at -85% at the moment, surely won't go down tonight?

Thanks for that would have completely missed that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement