Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price increases and decreases watch.

1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

Koscielny down to 5.4 now. if he makes it back for GW 35 I think I'll be swapping Distin out for him. As I've said in other threads, Arsenal have great fixtures for clean sheets from this week on. Everton, not so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Lukaku should rise again this week and Rooney should fall. Perfect. Leaves me £6.3m for a City defender. Have my eye on Zab but Kompany is also worth looking at. My opponent has Zab so will probabaly go with him as a blocker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

sturridge is dropping in price tonight if it effects anyone's aguero move.
    i have .2 to spare so will let him drop and hope there's concrete news on aguero on friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Silva going up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Rikand wrote: »
    Silva going up tonight
    Big Rom as well. JRod and Hazard dropping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

3rd rise this week for Dzeko, back to back drops for Hazard.

Ramsey, Naismith, Howard, Stones, Zab, Eriksen all up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

A lot of action today with a lot of key players - well worth checking out fiso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Rikand wrote: »
    A lot of action today with a lot of key players - well worth checking out fiso

Unless theres a big extra push tonight, only one of my players will rise, in addition to the 4 rises last night.

I know at this stage of the campaign, team value is not as important, but still like that secuity of being able to strengthen the team as mush as possible at the end.

Depending on what happens this weekend, my next target could be Aguero in place of Dzeko, and Mata, for a yet unknown.

Aguero up 0.1 already. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I didn't realize Hazard had fallen by .3. ****.

• Advertisement

Lukaku at 445%!!

That cant be right?!

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Lukaku at 445%!!

That cant be right?!

:eek:
    Its the buildup of those transfers in he got when he couldn't go up more than 3 in a week.

CSF wrote: »
    Its the buildup of those transfers in he got when he couldn't go up more than 3 in a week.

So he could go up again the next three nights unless there people start transferring out?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

So he could go up again the next three nights unless there people start transferring out?

no he goes back to zero after tonights rise and Id imagine he will move into minus territory by the morning.

LOL at the 1700 people bringing Aguero in after the GW closed when he has two matches to play before WBA. Looks like he's going up again soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

People getting Aguero in make me LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Think I made a boo boo yday evening....transferred out Hazard( who was over 120% to a drop at the time on FPL) and brought in Yaya Toure for next GW ....whose injured now...am realising Hazard had already had two drops by yday eve so am I right in thinking he could not lose money again last night?

Think I made a boo boo yday evening....transferred out Hazard( who was over 120% to a drop at the time on FPL) and brought in Yaya Toure for next GW ....whose injured now...am realising Hazard had already had two drops by yday eve so am I right in thinking he could not lose money again last night?

He'd dropped 3 times last week so yeah, you wouldn't have had another drop last night. He'll go down again tonight.

TotalFPL show 0% to a drop no matter how many transfers when someone maxed out.

Aguero is currently 0.1 out of my reach. Will be 0.2 tonight.

How did he do today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

How did he do today?

He looked rusty as expected

• Advertisement

How did he do today?
    Could have assisted Silva, otherwise he didn't do much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hopefully he doesn't go up to much between now and Wednesday and get to see if he's fit and sharp.

Am I right in saying, neither of the Wednesday games are on tv?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Hopefully he doesn't go up to much between now and Wednesday and get to see if he's fit and sharp.

Am I right in saying, neither of the Wednesday games are on tv?
    I don't know why people are creaming themselves to get him in now as well as transferring Studge out before the extent of his injury is known. I can afford the price rise/drop but still annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

FHFC wrote: »
    He'd dropped 3 times last week so yeah, you wouldn't have had another drop last night. He'll go down again tonight.

TotalFPL show 0% to a drop no matter how many transfers when someone maxed out.
    So is it not a max of 3 price rises/ falls in a game week?.....not a calendar week....GW 34 still on so how come he could still go down last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

So is it not a max of 3 price rises/ falls in a game week?.....not a calendar week....GW 34 still on so how come he could still go down last night?

When you can make your free transfer for the next gw sat at 11.31 its in effect GW35. A lot of weeks there are games mon night makes no difference to price rises/falls.

Sorry, my mistake, reading your post wrong thought you meant you'd sold him Friday. It it per Gameweek, he went down three times last week, once early in the week then again Wed and Thurs I think after the injury. So he couldn't drop again Friday night but would have dropped again on Sat. On Friday he'd have shown big Transfers Out but 0% to a drop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I don't know why people are creaming themselves to get him in now as well as transferring Studge out before the extent of his injury is known. I can afford the price rise/drop but still annoying.

Maybe others can't afford the prise rises.

Have we crashed the total site?

Aguero and Eriksen going up tonight. Chances for Mata too. I plan on bringing all three in! Still plan on waiting though, it's just too risky to do it before Saturday. Especially when we don't know the extent of Sturridge and Silva's injuries.

Toure and Hazard drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Eriksen is my target this week but I'm delaying all future moves until the very last minute. Value isn't as important as getting 11 players on the pitch.

I'm already down Yaya and Bardsley for the coming GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Was just checking the prices and saw that over 469K people still have Van Persie, it shows just how many teams are inactive. There are probably 100,000's more that are also inactive but just don't have RVP

Boots234 wrote: »
    Was just checking the prices and saw that over 469K people still have Van Persie, it shows just how many teams are inactive. There are probably 100,000's more that are also inactive but just don't have RVP

i'm one of those with my season long team.

think I had him as captain and Walcott vc, that worked out well!

Ugh Ramsey is going to go up in price isn't he.

Hold off pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Can Aguero go up again this week or has he reached his max of 3 increases in the week already?

Boots234 wrote: »
    Can Aguero go up again this week or has he reached his max of 3 increases in the week already?

His first rise was Friday on last GW so will rise again. Probably tonight.

• Advertisement

ramsey rising 2 days in a row.

lukaku also looks set to drop in price tonight if it effects anyone's rooney/aguero plans.

still reckon i'll be bringing in rooney for lukaku but not too fussed by the .1 drop.
    interesting to see how the moyes things pans out, if anything i think it will benefit man utd players FPL wise.

Looking at Rooney in for Lukaku, and possibly Mata in at hit. Waiting until the Moyes news is confirmed though. Like above I think it may spur the players on - 3 good home fixtures in a row coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have a lot on this week so think I'm just going to do Silva and Lukaku to Rooney and Ramsey tonight and not have to think about it for the rest of the week.

only 12:30 and ramsey already 75% on his way to a 3rd straight rise.
    that will be his rises for the week done.

If Ramsey and Eriksen have a quiet week I should be OK.

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    If Ramsey and Eriksen have a quiet week I should be OK.

Famous last words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ramsey 750% towards next price rise :eek:

Please hold on Lallana (-89% currently). Otherwise I'd have to transfer in Nasri before he plays.......

Famous last words.

Eriksen had a quiet week! I ended up taking another -4 to get Ramsey in for Gerrard. Regardless of tomorrow's result this will likely be a good move based on how Stevie is playing.

Suarez dropping tonight! Some people rolling the dice...

Let them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

FHFC wrote: »
    Suarez dropping tonight! Some people rolling the dice...

*puts up hand*

Rooney in, Suarez out. Absolutely nothing to play for, so might as well have some fun, and this was the best way to get Yaya in (who I also got in for Gerrard).

Team value doesn't mean much, but doing those transfer tonight means a difference of 0.3m due to price rises and falls (maybe 0.4 if Rooney also goes up, but looks unlikely). Means I'll have 0.6m in the bank for next week rather than 0.3m.

Advertisement