Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality average sized tree?

Options
  • 18-08-2013 10:51am

Anybody got any suggestions please? Don't need a massive one or a small one.....I had a look on Amazon and surprisingly they don't do them. I'm willing to pay a premium for a really gorgeous tree though! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anybody got any suggestions please? Don't need a massive one or a small one.....I had a look on Amazon and surprisingly they don't do them. I'm willing to pay a premium for a really gorgeous tree though! Thanks.

You won't get it now but we got a great one in Dunnes a few years back - it's not too wide but not too narrow either - its juuuuust right :D It's tall enough too and looks really full when all the branches are pulled out correctly - great tree. I think they had similar ones in Dunnes last year so will probably have them this year too, if you can wait that long!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Yeah, I got one of those in Dunnes too, and its lovely. Keep your eye out for a bargain... mine was half price :)

Advertisement