Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window tinting around the city

Options
  • 18-08-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Just wondering does anyone no who does window tinting in waterford city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Just wondering does anyone no who does window tinting in waterford city

For house or boy racer/shifty characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lynchie2012

jayboi wrote: »
    For house or boy racer/shifty characters.
    Just to get my car done said anything about boy racers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Theres a place out beside the NCT centre.

shockwave wrote: »
    Theres a place out beside the NCT centre.
    Was just told about that anywhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Yeah there is a guy on the left as your going into the nct centre he's very good and will give you a good price http://www.atint.ie/tinting_windows_for_cars_jeeps/auto_tinting.html

• Advertisement

Yeah there is a guy on the left as your going into the nct centre he's very good and will give you a good price http://www.atint.ie/tinting_windows_for_cars_jeeps/auto_tinting.html
    Thanks will try him for a quote but if anyone else can think I would like 2 ring around for a few quotes

Thanks will try him for a quote but if anyone else can think I would like 2 ring around for a few quotes

I know there used to be a place called tint Ur ride out in the airport business park don't know if its still there though

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

There is one in texaco across from mercy school,that place where they do car valets im sure they do window tinting too.

I know there used to be a place called tint Ur ride out in the airport business park don't know if its still there though
    Any chance u have a number for tint ur ride??
    ?

skinnyboy wrote: »
    There is one in texaco across from mercy school,that place where they do car valets im sure they do window tinting too.
    Never heard of them doing it but will spin down for a look

• Advertisement

Any chance u have a number for tint ur ride??
    ?

It's been over 3 years since I had work done by him but I have his number in my phone (087) 913 1081

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Dave_Power

your car could fail the NCT if your tinting the front windows

Dave_Power wrote: »
    your car could fail the NCT if your tinting the front windows

yes it can fail if the tint is to dark thats why whoever does it knows what they are doing and just use a light tint on the front windows

Advertisement