Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem printing cad dwg

Options
  • 18-08-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi folks
    Having a problem with a cad dwg. trying to print it off. To make the problem easy to understand its kinda like this. If I draw a square and print it, it comes out 1.4 times longer one way than the other. Very frustrating. Its an autodesk educational product I am using. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Espoo wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Having a problem with a cad dwg. trying to print it off. To make the problem easy to understand its kinda like this. If I draw a square and print it, it comes out 1.4 times longer one way than the other. Very frustrating. Its an autodesk educational product I am using. Cheers

Sounds like a page setup or auto scaling problem. I think the length of an A4 sheet is 1.4 times it's width, same for all A sizes. Try a few test patterns, change portrait / landscape orientation etc. and it should become clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Espoo

Sounds like a page setup or auto scaling problem. I think the length of an A4 sheet is 1.4 times it's width, same for all A sizes. Try a few test patterns, change portrait / landscape orientation etc. and it should become clear.
    thanks Bill. I don't know how but it seems to have fixed itself

Advertisement