Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need recommendation for car repair in Drogheda

Options
  • 18-08-2013 3:53pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

*Sigh*

Just went out to the car and it's dead as a dodo. For personal reasons, we don't want to go to our usual crowd, so are looking for someone new to bring our custom to.

Preferably looking for someone(s) who won't ride us because we're new customers and don't know loads about cars. Anyone able to recommend a garage in Drogheda who are nice and reasonable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Judge Motors across the road from the big Tesco extra store.(beside Reynolds garge)
    I have recommended them on here before, I and my family have been using them for many years, 2 sound lads and will not rip you off.

Kieran and Anton will do their very best to help you . Their number is 041-9804638.

Hope you get sorted.

Advertisement